14

After finally calming down again, Ling Ke's cell phone "ding dong", and received a new WeChat message——

 Qi Feng: "Where have you been?"

 ...

 The "idol/boy" who has been following for many years What kind of experience is it that "God" suddenly cheated on you?

 What if that person is still the object of your frequent self-blasphemy?

 Anyway, as a quiet fan of zombies, Ling Ke said it was scary and dreamy.

 It took him a few more seconds to digest that Qi Feng had become his classmate and roommate and added his WeChat account in the morning, before he thought carefully about how to deal with the first message from Qi Feng.

 In the end, Ling Ke turned off WeChat and pretended not to see it.

 ... Well, he still has to go out for a walk and keep a safe distance from Qi Feng.

 ***

 Qi Feng had nothing to do after washing the mats. He stayed in the dormitory for a long time but didn't see Ling Ke, and he didn't reply when he sent a message.

 Looking through the circle of friends, the status of the previous post has already gathered a lot of likes, and many people are curious about who his "new friend" is, but Ling Ke has no response.

 To be reasonable, others can't tell who this is, but Ling Ke must know who it is when he sees it, right?

 Based on the principle of being friendly, shouldn't you like it when you see it?

 Or, he hasn't seen it yet?

 ...

 Even Gao Junfei gave him a fucking like, why didn't Ling Ke see it?

 What the hell is he doing?

 Qi Feng turned off the phone and stuffed it into his trouser pocket, a little annoyed.

 He knew that his state was not right, he and Ling Ke had only known each other for less than two days, who stipulated that they must be inseparable from him?

 But he just couldn't resist the urge to see Ling Ke by his side...

 After Gao Junfei went to find someone to set up the Internet, Qi Feng couldn't sit still anymore, got up and went out.

 ***

 Like many universities, F University also has its own unique scenic spot called Shuxiang Garden.

 The Garden of Scholars is an artificial garden located in the southwest of the campus. The area is not small. There are pavilions, waterside pavilions, small wooden bridges, benches and stone tables scattered among them, and there are also green mounds and grasslands for students to lie on their backs and contemplate.

 Since the garden is near the school library, the learning atmosphere here is also very strong, and students can be seen everywhere reading and resting under the shade of trees with books in their hands.

 However, in addition to good scholars, the shadowy plants and complex terrain in Shuxiang Garden also create the best place for young lovers to meet.

 The most famous piece of water in the park is dubbed "Mandarin Duck Lake" by the students.

 It is said to be a lake, but its scale is extremely small, it can only be regarded as a pool of water, and its original name is not "Yuanyang Lake", but "Pear Spring", precisely because its outline is shaped like a pear.