49

After the class, Qi Feng glanced at WeChat on his mobile phone, and saw that Shen Yuezhe had sent dozens of messages after that, and he really explained a lot.

 It's a pity that I didn't wait for Qi Feng's reply after talking all the time, so I complained depressedly, "Go to sleep first" and then there was no further movement.

 When Qi Feng saw it, the last message was sent fifteen minutes ago.

 He replied apologetically with a "good night" expression, saying that he was just in class and put away his phone.

 There was another professional class at 3:00 p.m., Qi Feng and Ling Ke went to bed late last night, and went back to the dormitory to take a nap after lunch.

 Because of Shen Yuezhe's words, Qi Feng lay on the bed, recalling all the details of getting along with Ling Ke since they met, from Ling Ke's indifference and alienation at the beginning to becoming inseparable friends with him, and also experienced the Xiao Zhi incident and the ensemble incident. , Traveling and interviewing...

 The other party is hot and cold, close and far away, pulling his heart all the time.

 But he always thought that Ling was a straight man, and he didn't think in the opposite direction at all.

 Now, knowing that Ling Ke may not be a straight man, Qi Feng felt even more joyful and worried, and he didn't fall asleep for the whole noon.

 In the afternoon when he went to the news history, Qi Feng, who had overworked his brain, was finally unbearably exhausted. He leaned on the table with his left arm under his pillow.

 It will be the end of the term in a while, and the teacher will mention some content of the exam in these few classes, Qi Feng faces Ling Ke, and muster up his energy to aim at the key points of the book.

 It's just that, after a while, he started to feel sleepy, the pen in his hand was loose, and the lines drawn on the book were crooked.

 When he wanted to close his eyes, Qi Feng glanced at Ling Ke, and seeing Ling Ke's back straightened while listening to the class, he felt that he could still save him.

 However, before he knew it, Qi Feng, who gradually lost his mind, just stared at Ling Ke in a daze...

 The person he likes is really amazing, and he is so focused on everything...

 It wasn't until Ling Ke noticed that Qi Feng was staring at him blankly, looking like he was about to "die" asking for help, and glanced at the other's textbook and gel pen that was still on the previous page, did he realize that Qi Feng actually Fell asleep with eyes open.

 Ling Ke was helpless and funny, and took the initiative to pick up the book in his hand, but at this moment, Qi Feng, who was originally motionless, suddenly grabbed his hand.

 Ling Ke was shocked, staring at Qi Feng and explaining in a low voice: "Go to sleep for a while, I will paddle for you."

 Qi Feng struggled for a moment, then slowly closed his eyes, but still did not let go of his hand. open.

 Ling Ke twitched calmly, but didn't take it off, and quickly dragged the other party to hide under the desk.

 During this process, Qi Feng did not let go of him, but when he was dragged down, he frowned slightly. He didn't know whether it was an unconscious behavior or a deliberate play of a rascal... Fortunately, Ling Ke was caught with his left hand, and the two of

 them Sitting in the last row, no one noticed.

 Ling Ke's heart was pounding, but he didn't dare to show it on his face. He looked straight ahead and lowered his head to take notes for two people.