28

A gust of cold wind blows, even Ling Ke can feel the embarrassment in the air.

 Fortunately, Qi Feng is a social expert, and he will not allow the stalemate to continue. He took advantage of the situation and confessed that he had dinner with Xiao Zhi before, and said that the premise of the dinner was that he wanted to thank Xiao Zhi for business, not that Xiao Zhi took the initiative to invite.

 "Minister Xiao is really good at picking places, and I later found out that the western restaurant is a holy place for couples to date, but that's okay, it's a good way to introduce me, a newcomer, to the world," Qi Feng showed the innocent appearance that a newcomer should have, humbly Said, "I was afraid that the senior would blame me, so I jokingly told her to report to you about the fact that we went out to eat alone, but I think she might not take such trivial things to heart, so I forgot to tell you. "

 Listening to Qi Feng's words, Ling Ke couldn't help but marvel at the other party's high EQ.

 Not only did he not blame Xiao Zhi for the crime, but he also belittled himself. While setting aside his relationship with Xiao Zhi, he took good care of Zhou Yan's face.

 If another person clarifies, it is very likely to give others the illusion that Xiao Zhi is "frivolous", and it will be even more embarrassing.

 Sure enough, Zhou Yan didn't mind at all after listening to it, and thought about it with a smile, and said: "I remembered, Xiao Zhi pestered me to invite her to eat steak a while ago, but recently when school started, I was so busy that I didn't have time to eat steak. It's time to take her to eat. She seems to have joked with me that she asked another handsome guy to treat her to eat, but I didn't know that handsome guy was you... Hehe, don't be too nervous, she has a big heart." One

 is Social experts, one is the president of the student union, and both of them are very eloquent. After going back and forth, the conflict that was likely to cause a cuckold incident was easily resolved.

 Liang Ruixi was swiping his phone on the side. Hearing this, he glanced at Ling Ke beside him, and interrupted to tease: "Why do I think your girlfriend has other plans for getting close to Qi Feng?"

 Zhou Yan paused, then looked at the side Ling Ke, who was sitting on the bed, seemed to think of the scene they saw when they first came in, and suddenly smiled.

 As soon as the two of them looked at each other, they understood what each other wanted to say, which can be described as a perfect understanding.

 But this tacit understanding made Qi Feng and Ling Ke look confused - what is Xiao Zhi's other plan? What does it have to do with Ling Ke?

 However, Zhou Yan and Liang Ruixi did not explain further, and then Liang Ruixi changed the subject: "What show are you two performing?"

 Zhou Yan rushed to answer: "It seems to be playing the piano."

 Qi Feng asked Zhou Yan: "How do you know? Liang

 Ruixi replied: "He is the host."

 Qi Feng was a little surprised, it turned out that Zhou Yan was the host of the party.

 He asked Liang Ruixi again: "What about you?"

 Zhou Yan said: "He sings."

 Qi Feng: "..."

 Are these two the spokespersons for each other? Why do other people rush to answer my own questions?

 Qi Feng learned how to behave, and asked Zhou Yan directly the next question: "What song to sing?"