54

Ling Ke introduced to his parents that Qi Feng is his roommate. He played out a little late today, so he brought him home to live in.

 Ling's father and Ling's mother are quite curious about the fact that "the boring son can go out to play"... So it is because of making new friends? So I looked at Qi Feng's eyes more and more appreciatively, ah, it's great that young people influence each other!

 The son talked less, and Ling's father and mother were used to it, so they didn't ask questions about it. Ling's mother cut some fruit for them, entertained them briefly, and went back to the room with Ling's father to rest.

 Qi Feng ate an orange and then looked around.

 Ling Ke's house is very clean, although it is small, it makes people feel warm and comfortable, and it can be seen that Ling's father and Ling mother respect and trust their son, no wonder Ling Ke is so independent.

 It was getting late, Ling Ke called Qi Feng to sleep, Qi Feng jumped up from the sofa, and happily followed him to wash up.

 Ling's mother prepared a brand new toothbrush for him, but no towel, so Ling could only let him use his own.

 Qi Feng put a hot towel on his face and breathed hard. Thinking of the atmosphere of Ling Ke living in this house for many years, he became very excited... Taking advantage of this gap,

 Ling Ke went back to the room and found that his mother had made two blankets for them. After putting the quilt on the bed, he breathed a sigh of relief, and turned on the air conditioner again to ensure that the two of them would not catch cold.

 "This is your room?" Qi Feng touched it after washing.

 "Yeah." Ling Ke put down the remote control of the air conditioner, kept a little distance from Qi Feng, and said calmly, "You sleep inside, I sleep outside, take off your clothes and put them on the stool here...I'll go wash up, you go to bed first. "

 As a result, when he turned around after giving the order, he saw Qi Feng posting it at some point, just looking at him with a smile... The

 distance was too close, and Ling Ke instinctively felt nervous. After watching the movie in the afternoon, he was used to the bridge of his nose. He had been wearing the glasses until now, and now he subconsciously wanted to raise his hand to take them off, but Qi Feng suddenly grabbed his hand, leaned over and kissed him again!

 "What are you doing!?" Ling Ke flung him away instantly like a cat whose tail had been stepped on.

 Yes, this time Qi Feng kissed him directly on the lips, and a faint fragrance of toothpaste rushed into Ling Ke's nose along with that kiss, making him feel like he had been electrified for a while, but the peppermint smell did not Let him feel cool.

 Ling Ke's brain was about to explode. If he could say that Qi Feng was acting up before, what is it now?

 Qi Feng didn't answer, and after the kiss, he smiled and began to undress like a normal person.

 ...pure prank?

 Not like it.

 On the contrary, it seems that he has become addicted to acting. Even if it is not the occasion, he is used to the identity of "boyfriend", teasing again and again.

 Ling Ke was ashamed and angry, wiped his lower lip angrily, turned around with his tail between his legs, and ran to wash up.

 While washing his face, Ling Ke had no time to think about what happened all day today, the more he thought about it, the more strange he felt...