37

We finished fishing and we caught several to grill. We all left happy for my place.

Babe your wrist is bothering you again. Yeah its Maura. I think we should stop playing so you don't aggravate it more. We still have a few more to do. Sasha we can always come back when your feeling better . Yes babe.

Maura and I walked to our bags and out our clubs back in our bags. We got our golf balls and headed to my vehicle.
I tried lifting my bag but stopped when it hurt.

Sasha I got it. I am younger and your helping me. It's okay. We all need help at times.

Maura got my bag and put it up. We went back into the clubhouse. We wanted to get some lunch.

This menu changes so let's see what they are having today

This menu changes so let's see what they are having today. I like it's not the same thing .

We ordered a glass of wine each and ordered our lunch. I noticed Sasha trying to hide her pain.

Babe let me massage it. When we get home, I will do a treatment on it with needles. I am quite good at it. I was in the 90 percent range when I did my test on acupuncture. I know but needles is not my thing. It's okay just turn your head and you won't feel it . Okay .

Maura massage the area and it felt better. Our food arrived and we ate. Jane and the others sat on the other part outside.

 Jane and the others sat on the other part outside

We heard music playing as we were leaving. A wedding reception was going on.

My mom and Horatio grilled the fish. We enjoyed it with jasmine rice broccoli and some beer. I had made some red velvet cookies so we had some as a dessert. We finished lunch and cleaned the kitchen and grill. Everyone left. I would be having a uber driver picking us up to take us to airport.

Maura and I got home and she unloaded our golf bags in our garages.

Babe let's go take a nice warm shower Tham I will do your acupuncture treatment.

We walked inside and got a change of clothes. We got undressed but Sasha had other things on her mind.

I thought we were going to take a shower. Maura in due time.

Sasha used her good hand and grabbed me than placed two fingers inside me. While kissing me. It didn't take long for me to come on her fingers and we both sucked on hee fingers.

Maura I will never stop loving you anf enjoying your taste. Ah babe.

Oh fuck Maura I wasn't expecting that. Don't stop.

Maura was fingering me while sucking on my breasts. She made sure she kicked each one to take the sting out of it. I came several times and we licked my juices. Maura held me up because my legs were wobbly after my orgasms .

You okay? Yes you caught me off guard. I know and you liked it very much. Yes I did. Are you okay to stand on your own while I turn the water on? Yes. Oh shit that is cold. Sasha no one told you stand under it silly you. I wanted to be near you to do this .

Sasha forgot about her bad wrist. She stopped when her pain started.

Sashaleigha Hightower you should know better. Just stay here and I will clean you first than finish myself. Hmmm finish. Not like that. Well.

We both chuckled ad Maura got the soap on the loofah and started washing me and removing my dead skin cells. She rinsed me off and slapped my buttock.

You can get out and dry. I will be done shortly.

I kiss her and leave the shower. I was drying off watching her wash her body being turned on. I got back in the shower and got down on my knees to give her oral sex. This time it was her time to hold onto me. She came and her juices and water were dripping down my face . I got up and pushed her slightly against the wall using one thigh to rub her.

Shit Sasha this isn't what I meant for you to dry off. I know.

We started kissing and Maura moaned in my mouth as she came. I like pleasuring my wife. We finally stopped and we washed our own bodies and rinsed the soap, shampoo and conditioner off our bodies.

We drive off, gargled and brushed our teeth. We put our panties. Shorts and sports bras on. We left after hanging up the wet towels and putting our dirty clothes in the hamper.

Sasha lay on your back.

I did as instructed and waited for her to bring back the needles and a small skinny tune.

Babe close your eyes.

She started on my wrist and did my neck and other parts of my body. She was done.

Open your eyes beautiful. Hmmm I feel better good.

I took off my clothes as she did hers and we made love in bed and nodded off to sleep.

My mom and I were on the plane with Joy, John and the crew. John was flying and we were having some wine while talking and relaxing .

Kaya your golf course is very nice. Thank you. John, Amal, Janice, William, Samantha, Halle, Mandi and myself went this morning. We has breakfast before we golfed. I am glad you enjoyed it. We did. We noticed several tournaments coming up with some nice money, vacation and vehicles as prizes. Yes the employees are doing an excellent job. So far, all of them are maxed out. I will be adding another one when we return for a fundraiser for Tommy and my mom to give patients help with their dental costs. I wish we lived here . We do play in Italy and golf at other places. We never won any vehicles but have won vacations, spa days and cash prices . While you two talk, I am going to text Tommy about it. Mom it's June 23rd. Okay!

Joy and I talked about our careers and our childhood.

My mom said Tommy had Colgate to be the sole sponsor and Acura was donating a suv for the whole in one prize. We would golf for fun but wouldn't be eligible to win.