56

Maura as you know I like to donate anonymously

Maura as you know I like to donate anonymously.  My checks when cashed will be my receipt.  Okay sure but for what? I have two checks written out. Baby girl knows . Okay. One is for your program you and Jane started for the Everlasting teen program and the other is for your clinic. I know you expanded awhile ago.  

Maura opened them and started crying. She picked me up off the ground for a few than put me down. 

Jill thank you this is alot.  This will definitely  come in handy for both. Is there any guidelines? Come to think of there is. Please don't use it for salaries or benefits. I won't. I will let Lupe know the same.

Maura wiped her tears than we went back inside to have carrot cake and decaffeinated coffee that baby girl made for everyone.  We enjoyed ourselves than everyone left because people had to work tomorrow.

We finally made it back to Jane and Lisa's home. The guards who were working the midnight shift woke up.

Sasha we are going to get something to eat. No need, Jill Wagner, made you all to go containers on everything we had except beverages.  None of know who she is but please tell her thank you for us. Here is her work number . You can leave a message for her.

Jennifer took the number and put it in her cell as well as the others from  Julianne's cell. Everyone knew Jill would be around for events  etcetera. 

We all went to bed early after we took showers.  We all slept with our own spouses tonight and baby girl slept on the couch.  She want my wife and I to have alone time.

Jane of course woke up horns. I was glad we went to be early because  I didn't mind have early morning dessert at 5:00. We stopped at 6 to get ready for work. I had Jane go first in our bathroom and I used one in the hallway or we both would be late for work.

Pauley and Hector made us dinner. Pauley and Hector worked the graveyard shift.

We made everyone French toast with fresh assorted fruit cut up, turkey sausage with expressos for everyone.  Everyone will have to reheat this four up.

We ate and everyone left but Maura because her day starts later. Merry maid came and I handed one of the employees a list that Lisa left for them to do. I than left to go to the Everlasting teen mansion.

Everyone while Eric,Jane and myself and two investigators go with us Charles us in charge. The five of us will be gone for several days. We are now going to go to our offices to prepare for our cases.

The five of us left to work on our cases. I told my secretary to book a room for Avery because Dr. Bella would be staying in my suite and had her add a company visa card to not exceed ten grand which I would give to Maria tonight.

I finally made it to everlasting mansion and knocked on Lupe's door after speaking with a few of the teens who were home sick with the flu.

Morning Lupe. Hey Maura my secretary told me you were roaming around.  Yes I spoke with the sick teens. They shouldn't of been out of their rooms.  We both know that but teens will be teens.  Here is some microban.  Thank you.  The reason I am here is to give you a sizeable check which it's not to be used for employee benefits nor salaries.  She wants no recognition and it's to be anonymous.  The cashed check will suffice instead of mailing a letter or making any calls to thank her. I get it.

I handed it to Lupe once I told her to sit down.

Maura shit this is alot money.  I know. I cannot contact her to thank her or send a gift to her. Nope or she will donate anything to here anymore.  When you see her please tell her thank you. I will. Are the teens ready for Friday? Yes they get school credit for this and will still have to make up their missed school work. Here are the checks for all the teens that work for me at the clinic. I will make sure they get deposited in their savings account. I better get going.  I should be at my clinic already.

Lupe hugged me bye and I left.

I sprayed myself before I got in my vehicle for work .

I finally arrived.
Diandra I am so sorry I am late. It's okay. I am on light duty and police commissioner Chin and Kono knew I had an appointment with you. Maura is it true Jill is the one who broke bones in Drew's hands? Wow,  the rumor mill I see started. Yes but it was her own fault. I was sorry to hear about her parents, children and her husband. Your going Friday to the tournament right? Yes. I need your help, since you cannot golf. Sure what is it? Julianne invited Jill to be her and Dorothy's guest.  Oh you want me to kero Drew away from her. Yes threaten her with arresting her if you have too.  She will need to get use to her being around. She will be invited to our family and friends parties and events.  I will not a problem.  Let me lock up my purse. Please go with Emily.  I will be down shortly to remove your cast and maybe put a new one on. Okay.

Maura left and I went with Emily.

Diandra do you know Jill? Not personally but Kevin does. She's a good hearted person why do you ask? I was just wondering nothing bad.

Emily please get the cast cutter and bring in a portable Xray machine in. Coming right up.
Jill seems to interest Emily. They will get use to her eventually and see how good of person she is not like how Drew makes her be. I heard Kevin hurt himself too. Yeah he is having light duty already and it's only his first day back. He drove his truck to work since Antonio is with someone else for now with Chin. I am just glad I am home now. I bet you all are. Yes we are.

Maura cut the cast off and massaged my arm. I was glad. She had the xray tech to take my xray while the left and I had a vest on. She took two than left with the vest and machine.   Emily and Maura re entered the exam room.

We will know shortly if you will need a new cast.  How do you feel without the cast on? I feel good .I washed my arm and it feels even better clean and doesn't stink anymore.

I looked at the x-rays. 

Diandra no more cast needed.  Thank you God. I still want you on light duty for two more weeks than return and if I clear you can go back to full duty.  I will meet you at the range to make sure you can shoot your gun. I will let them know we will need a range time on the day you may release me. Enjoy the air as much as you can but please be careful. I will.

We left Emily in the room alone so she could prepare it for a walk in.