89

Dinner was done and we decided several of us would go on Sienna's boat she brought.

Give me time to put in the lake by Jane's place.

She left and we got ready. She called us she was ready.

We heard an explosion and we all ran outside

Tommy,  Jill and Jane had to hold Alesha back.  The rest of us dove in to see if we could find her.
Lisa called the fire dept and told them a boat was on fire.

You guys I can't lose her. I have had too many deaths. 

WE GOT HER WE GOT HER...

Pierce Lisa,  Katelyn and Madison were bringing her to shore.
We all ran to bell bring her in.

Eva and Pierce were doing CPR om her.

We heard sirens.  Everyone was coming out with towels and blankets to help keep all warm who who swam to get her out.

We need to take her. She js alive but inhaled smoke.
I am her wife.  Eva please call her parents. I will.

My mom called Nia.

Nia there was an explosion.  They are taking Sienna to the hospital.  Some already left. We will be there once we change.  Thank you Eva.

We went inside to take quick showers and get dressed.

Jackson Sienna was in an explosion.  I don't know much but she us on her way to the emergency. I will fly you two so you can get their quicker. Thank you  Maura.

Maura ran to get the helicopter keys and returned. Jackson, Sasha and I were waiting by the helicopter .

I tried calling Alesha. It's going to voice mail. Babe she probably does have her cell . You know she would answer.

We got in helicopter and was there in less than 5 minutes which would of taken us at least 30 minutes.

I will be there shortly.

They nod their heads and take off running.

Mom she is okay but inhaled alot of smoke. What happened? We were going to go our boat and we heard and explosion.  Several held me while many jumped in the water to save her. I don't know who called 911 . Can we see her yet? Not right now. The paramedics said she would need some oxygen and breathing treatments but would be released today unless the doctor says different.  We don't know what caused it.