33

The driver dropped off us at our home so we could drive our own vehicles. I arrived at Idris home around 1.

Of course, I had to walk a distance to get to his home

Of course, I had to walk a distance to get to his home.  I was surprised on how many vehicles there were and how Idris and his family went out. I cried when I saw a photo of me and my parents.  I finally fixed my makeup and went inside. His place was packed but it didn't matter to me. I wanted Mexican Food so w everyone brought dishes they made. They even had a margarita machine that was labeled no alcohol. I had asked Idris only to have alcohol free beverages.

This was the cake my mom had asked Janice Harris to make me

This was the cake my mom had asked Janice Harris to make me. I had seen photos of Isabella Raymund who would make many of the cakes for events such as this today.

Everyone may I have your attention. ( I was speaking on a cordless mic and Idris informed while in the limo there would televisions where people would see who ever was using the microphone). I like to thank everyone who attended as well as all the guardian angels especially my father, and others would could not make it. When my mother and I moved here to get away from my ex boyfriend, she got a job as a dentist with Tommy.  I could see and feel all the love you showed both of us. We both definitely have made good friends,since moving here. I will be working at Regency Medical Clinic as an Ophthalmologist.  I want to thank everyone for their guidance and encouragement to continue with my studies to earn a college degree as an Ophthalmologist. I chose Maura's clinic because she so serves people who cannot always afford medical coverage. I like how they don't turn anyone away if they cannot afford it.  Idris thank you for being  my mentor all these years and hosting this party for me here. Janice the cake is lovely. Mom thank you for  having hee make it for us. I know you all been asking me what I want for graduation. I would like you to donate monies to Regency Medical Clinic or to Ladd's optometry and Ophthalmologist center. Mom thank you for having me and raising me as a single parent after dad died.  You have been my rock even when I was in the pain in your rear. Everyone I didn't only graduate today by myself. I graduated with a village which includes all of you.

Let's eat. I am starving .

I got my food . While I was eating my mom spoke and stated she had a dvd with me from a infant to last week which would be playing on the TV screens.

I ate, socialized with every single person. We danced and sung. We had Karoake  machine for people to sing while we ate lunch.   After we all were finished eating,
We danced to a dj. I finally left to my home around 6. I took s plate home to so I wouldn't have to cook dinner and I brought home a piece of the cake. The top cake was carrot cake . I reheated my dinner. I ate my dinner as well as my cage