27

Sasha and Maura brought their mats

Sasha and Maura brought their mats. I told them to choose a bedroom for the weekend. I picked up Jane's mat.

Mrs. Rizzoli we are done. Thank you for coming out to do this. Your welcome.
They left and Maura got my microban and started spraying the bedroom and hallways .

You never change Maur.  Yup and never will.  The carpet is the same. I looked and said she was right.  The movers should be here soon. Please help me take all the guns and equipment from the guest room to the safe. Babe they came to do yoga. I figured they could be stretched some what before they start yoga. I will help so we can get to yoga quicker.

Merry maids started cleaning our bedroom and bathroom while we placed our guns and equipment in the safe. It didn't take long. We all washed up and Jane went back to office while we stretched and did our yoga.

The buzzer for the gate  went off.  I answered it and it was the movers. I buzzed them in. I greeted them and they went to work. I was glad Merry maids was done with our bedroom and ensuite and moved onto another bedroom.
I started my work again. About and hour later they told they were leaving and handed me the bill. I wrote them a check and they left. I looked at the time and logged off my laptop.  The gals, Jackson and Javier should be here soon.

They arrived after the maids left.

Hello come in and find a room. Pauley and I will sleep on the couches. Since there isn't enough bedrooms. Sorry about that. It's okay.  Jane is the meat seasoned? Lisa did it this morning while I was asleep. I heard you all had fun dancing last night.  Yes we had a fun night.  Our feet are still hurting us.
Let me give you time to unpack and I will get the others to join us. They are doing yoga. I used microban before getting them.

Babe they are here to start the cooking lesson.  Jane we will pay for their flight to Italy and we will pay for their food and groceries.  You two will just have to pay for the rental of the home. Okay thanks.

We are looking forward going to Italy. Two days and a night is worth it and other time if it's needed.

I left to get the meat out and warmed up the pans so they would be ready for us to cook in them.