70

Everyone thank you for helping me. My bedroom is all done now. Tomorrow will just be the fitness room.  Here are your chocolate and wine baskets.  You didn't have to do that . Nia you gals helped me so much.  If you are up to swimming,  go ahead. We don't have our bathing suits. You can go in your birthday suits  since all of us are women or I will go get you all some big Shirts to wear.

They all said big shirts.  I chose to wear one too so they wouldn't feel bad. They changed and joined me in the pool.

This feels good in this weather. You gals, Tarek won the 40th anniversary suv in black and Nina won the white one. Tarek said she ran up to Tommy saying yes yes.  She didn't wait for a teen to bring her the keys or the pink slip. She is donating her other suv to habitat for humanity.  She liked when Jill mentioned it to her.
I am glad everyone is enjoying themselves.

In Italy...
Baby girl we did well. Now it's just up to the jurors to decide. Let's go back and work out. We can have food ordered in when Maria returns from shopping.
How did you sleep last night auntie? No nightmares.  I was thinking about Lisa giving me a blow job and I woke up hard. I told her that when I called and she laughed because she had a similar dream. You two are nuts and definitely made for one another. What about you? Basically the same.  You make fun of me. June said in hers she had me tied up and was fucking the hell out or me with a phallus. I was begging for more . Yup your a Rizzoli. 

We finally made it back and went to change.   Jane said she text Maria.  Maria was on her way in an hour an half.  She had a few more stores to go too.

In Sacramento...

Barry I cannot believe you got another hole in one.  Maura I practiced alot. What are you going to do with your other Acura? Nina and I listened to Jill when we ran into one night. She was telling us about habitat for humanity taking cars. We are going to donate both. I got my new plate yesterday. I will put it on this baby.

 I will put it on this baby

Nina's group ended.

Babe we are both winners.  What did you win Barry? The blue suv hole in one. Another one. I know Maura said the same thing. You all ready to go eat lunch before more people show up? Yes Barry.

Kaya had reserved four tables for us. We put our bags down and went to get our lunch.

Barry and Nina the winning couple of new suvs. Yes Mandi. Congrats to you both. The staff will take your orders for drinks and they will bring them to your table. All the tables are numbered . Michele looked your tables up. She will let them know what table gets what. You will need to let them know who gets what. Okay Michele.

We all left after we ordered our drinks.

Whew we are going to eat before announcing the last winners. We got mane fifty more to do out of the 235 donated.  How are you doing on the money?  Nina we surpassed our goals. Eva just returned from the bank run deposited the morning monies.  A FBI agent went with me. He asked me out. Mom did you say yes? No I am not ready.  Mom not all men are bad. I know.  What about you? I am seeing him again. So you and Tommy again.  TOMMY PAY UP.  KAYA YOU JUST COST ME A THOUSAND BUCKS.

We all laughed.

He is now Dr. Thomas Cantrell. What type of doctor is he? Jill he is a chiropractor.  He just opened his business here. One mor thing mom. He asked me to marry him last night .  DANG IT KAYA. YOUR KILLING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ..PAY UP RIZZOLI. How much this time bro? Frost five grand. Mom you bet on me twice. Tommy add another ten to it..Why? He moved here and if I  am right they are living together.  Dr. Rizzoli write her a check for fifteen grand.  Bro your an idiot for taking that bet. I know Frankie don't rub it in. Eva you will get your check after the tournament is over with . I want cash not a check like we agreed.  You can pay me later on. I know your good for it. Tommy no more betting . I know June. How did you do June? Today wasn't my day. I had  more golf balls land in water and land in the tree areas.  Tommy. YES I KNOW FRANKIE.  You will get your fifty now.  I am glad it was only fifty.

Tommy opens his wallet and gets out a fifty and hands it to Frankie.

Tommy do you gamble alot? Ummmm yes but not always high like that unless I am at a casino. I only will gamble no more than five grand . The other bets is when we play poker at Yilena's or at the Harris game night.  Those nights are for money we all donate to charities.  Jill my cousin doesn't gamble like he use too. Joey I am glad.  I don't darling.  This is an exception.  I am glad.

You guys thanks for the fun and the vehicles. We are heading home to change our plates. How are you guys getting the new vehicles home? We got it covered Tommy. A tow truck is meeting us here to take our vehicles, since we drove both here.  Tommy Barry had to be here early to practice more. It paid off for him.  We already contacted our insurance agent and removed our old vehicles and added the new ones.  We are on the way to DMV to register them and get our tags. We than are going to go play tennis.  Nina hasn't played in awhile and I told her I would go since we golf more.   Be safe.

They left us.

Eva you ready? Yes.