5

We had a healthy and delicious lunch.

Jane and Lisa you two go buy the household items and sanitary napkins Sienna wrote down and add to it. We will get the groceries.  Is there anything else needed? No. Here is a key and the alarm code to get in. You two will probably beat us back.

We all got into the rentals and went our separate ways.

Jane this place is gorgeous.  Its a relaxing atmosphere no casinos just pure old fashion relaxation. They have good crab, fish and classic here. The crabs we have to use a net. The class we just get a bucket and walk in the water to get them. As you can see alot people fish. Sienna and Alesha make some awesome gumbo,  jambalaya and other sea food goodies.  Let's get some paper plates so we don't have to wash as much.

We finally made it to the store abd and got a cart. We searched for the items and placed everything on the list plus paper plates than got in line.

Sienna let's take two carts and you take half the list.  This way we can get out of here sooner and enjoy the Martha's Vineyards more.

Alesha tore the list and gave me a portion of it.

We finally made it back and carried the bags inside

We finally made it back and carried the bags inside. We started unloading everything and putting it away.

Sienna we finally made it back.

Let's put this up and see what we are going to do

We walked inside and the gals said they would help us bring the other bags in. Alesha stayed back putting the four bags we had brought in already.

What do you two want to do? Surfing and snorkeling. We don't have surf boards but we can rent some. The waves are not really waves. We can paddle and get a work out.

I locked the rental up and carried the last bag in.

Alesha let us help you. What do you ladies want to do? Paddling on surf boards and snorkeling. We can buy some boards or rent them. I say buy them depending how much you want to paddle. It would just be for a few hours today. You should rent them. I want to go on the sea doo. I just had them tune up.
Babe what do you want to do? Paddling. It's settled let's finish up and go rent paddle boats and the gear. I need to get gas for the sea doo. Let's take the hummer.

In Sacramento...

I went and bought two lobsters and ingredients to make cheesy drop biscuits like Red Lobster . I called my wife and asked her to chill a bottle of Voignier she picked up for us in Italy. I told her I would he making dinner so not spoil and eat.. She chuckled and said she wouldn't.

I started prepping our meal and knew how to make the evening romantic   candles, soft music during dinner and later we could slow dance and whatever else we could think of. I knew we both wouldn't make it to the bedroom. I aired up an air mattress.

Done now I just needed to pick a sexy out fit that would make her salivate while we ate our dinner

Done now I just needed to pick a sexy out fit that would make her salivate while we ate our dinner.  I would make sure we aye dinner and danced before we got busy on the air mattress.

We may have some little waves after all

We may have some little waves after all. Well Alesha is having fun.

We got in and started paddling.

Lisa if you need to change or cramp up let me know.  You too Lisa. Unfortunately,  yes but not as bad. I should be done hopefully soon. This is my last day.  I don't cramp up much thanks to my  job.  By the way when are you two going to come back. We still been practicing but with Chin and Kono. Oh okay as long as you continue so your not rusty if you need to protect yourself.

We paddled to my wife when she yelled for me.

What happened babe? It died and won't start. Okay get in the water and on my board. We both can sit and paddle back to shore. At least we got over an hour work out. I think it's time Alesha to get new ones or don't buy anymore.  We don't come out here as often. We can rent them. Yeah your right. So much for a tune up.

It took us about 15 minutes to paddle to shore and Alesha calling someone to two it.