18

Madison and Laura thank you for the massages.  Now Sienna is going to show you how to make these using this guide for you so you can read along and have for yourself.

Afterwards,  we are going to make fajitas for our dinner with a nice salad with sangria, guacamole and air fry corn chips

Sienna started making all these than started cooking the beef for the fajitas. She cut the beef into small strips so they could be cooked quickly and I made the salad and sangria. She started cutting the corn tortillas and put a little butter and Himalaya salt on each before putting them in the air fryer.  She finished with them and made the guacamole for them. She warmed up the  tortillas  and rolled them using a tooth pick than placed them in the air fryer to cook.

Dinner is ready. Since it's windy and cool outside we will eat inside. Please make your own plates. She also made Spanish rice too. There is shredded cheeses  and sour cream too for the fajitas.
There are bottled waters next to your silverware on the table.

We all served ourselves and each of us poured ourselves a glass of sangria. We all had bottles of water too.

This is so moist it almost melts in my mouth. Thank you Jane.  I need to learn how to do that with meat. Jane my mom taught me.  Well one of you definitely need to teach me. Jane it took me years to master it. Good luck. I will buy as much meat as it takes. I would suggest my mom to teach you.

I laughed when Jane got her cell out and called my mom.

Nia I just tasted the beef that Sienna cooked and it almost melts in my mouth. She said to ask you for lessons.  I will buy many pieces of meat to learn how to do this. Jane let me know Jackson and I would love to come over on weekend to teach you. Be prepared to mess up alot of meat.  I don't care. Tell me where and a what parts of beef to get. Once I master it, I will pay for a two week vacation in Italy and pay for you to stay at Joey's place.  I am looking forward it. Just let me know when. Next weekend. We can have Rony,  Katelyn,  Penelope and Javier over. Okay!

It's all settled next weekend your mom will teach there me,Katelyn,  Rony,  Maura,  Sasha, Javier, Penelope and our spouses will be the Guinea pigs.

Jane texts them not to schedule any lunch or dinner for Saturday and Sunday next week and why. They said they would make the side dishes.

Jane you had four fajitas you had enough. Lisa one more. No you will be up all night. Fine (pouts)! You are a big baby and the answer is still no.

Jane will do the clean up by herself.  Lisa you not helping me?Nope and I am going to go play some billiards.

Some of us went to swim

Some of us went to swim.  Lisa, Sydney,  Pierce and Sienna went to play billiards with me.  The others went to get bath suits and towels to go swimming.

It took me awhile to clean up the kitchen.  Everyone who went swimming were taking showers while the rest went for a walk which I caught up to them.

Ita getting late. We have to go back home. Laura and I have a meeting to be at. Sis you two staying? No I have a shoot to be at. Pierce has to leave to go on tour. We will get up early to have breakfast in town before you leave on Alesha and I.

We said goodnight.

We all laughed when we all were bringing soiled bedding to be washed around ten. Jane and Lisa said they would stay up to make sure everything was washed, dried, folded and put
away. We thanked them and said goodnight again.

Lisa and I went to put clean bedding on and than made some popcorn to stay awake with some soda while we waited for everything to be done.  We didn't go to our room until 2. We had to be up and ready by 9.