87

Antonio how you feeling thus evening? Jane still sore but okay. If anyone of them try to break in let them. Since these men are here and trained and will deal with them. I will. I enjoyed the steak fajitas , rice,  beans,  guacamole dip with chips and the modelo beer. Yeah me too. I am going to go for a run now with several others. Be careful. I will and I have my sticky holster in my shorts if I  need my gun. I am gonna work out with Nazanin in the fitness room getting fit. Haha cousin. Aye I thought that was clever. Everyone left but Nazanin and I.

Babe no hitting the Everlasting with your band arm

Babe no hitting the Everlasting with your band arm. Just use the treadmill instead.

I did what my girlfriend asked me. We worked out for an hour an half than went to have dessert in the shower. Nazanin put alcohol on the graze like I asked her and holy shit it hurt.

I told you I should of used peroxide. I should of listened to you.

Nazanin put a clean gauze and tape on it. The others returned and we played billiards and watched some movies before we went to bed.

Jane shit enough dessert. I need to use the restroom and clean up. I will change the bed after you get out and I get dressed again.

I went to the laundry room.

Hi Jill . You caught Mr. Just put your sheets in the washer too. I will start the machine . Tommy and I are going to go out on the upper deck until the sheets, pillow cases and other items are washed before we put them in the dryer. Okay but be safe.  We will. Night Jane.

The two of us ended falling asleep

The two of us ended falling asleep. Darling I will go transfer the stiff to the dryer. We than need to get a shower and meet everyone at Harrah's casino. I will take a shower first.

We went our separate ways.

Jill you two fell asleep out there.  Jane we didn't mean too. It just happened.  I already transferred the stuff to the dryer and put a load of towels in it. Your guys door was opened so I grabbed your dirty towels and opened the window to hey fresh air in it. Thanks. 

I walked into the bedroom. The aroma of sex was gone so I closed it and locked it.

Babe someone did it already. Jane did.

While we took a shower,  we had more dessert. We finally got out and got ready to go to Harris casino for breakfast and to gamble.

Morning Jason. Samantha do you know where my hummer keys are at? Yes you left them on the coffee table.
We left to go  meet  up with TJ and Molly.

Sorry  I didn't know where my keys were at. We van go in my hummer and leave your suv here.

Molly and Samantha hugged one another than we got in the hummer. TJ and Molly sat in the back.

How you feeling this morning TJ? Alot better no more migraines. I refilled my prescription and took one. Molly left last night to get it filled for me. I haven't had one in years so I never went to get it refilled. Kim wrote me a prescription for one. How come you didn't write one for yourself ? Samantha it doesn't look good if a doctor writes a prescription for himself unless it's an emergency. A migraine isn't considered an emergency unless it's messing with your vision . We all enjoyed going at Abigail's place yesterday. We did too Jason. I need to make more time to practice on my putting skills. Babe we have the home putter set up at home. You just have to get it out of the hallway closet. I went looking for it in the guest room. I told you I moved it when my mom and Jacks stayed the night. I forgot.

Molly how is the homeless project going? It's going well. 4 more couples found a place to stay thanks to Jane. Four of her tenants moved out of one place. She is having two of the places being repainted. Once they are done. 8 more will move into those. Jason thank you for reducing the price on your vacant homes. 9 more people were able to move into those homes. You are welcome. Molly your director just needs to let me or your sister to know sooner. I informed her of that. The apartment complex will be ready be ready next week. I told the property manager half were for your college with the names your director emailed me about. The other half was for Sacramento State university. Maria and I were talking. Both of our colleges have only a few more students who need housing than all of the students will have homes. Sis that is good. Jill and those students with many others are almost done building the homes. We are shooting before Christmas to have them in there.  This will be the first year we will have a place for all of them. Wow that is great. Will they still be pickup up donations? Yes they will just take them to other places that need it. I don't want to eliminate that area because you never know when the students will need it again.  I fought the board on this  . I told them they should be happy that they are going upward. They agreed not to change parking and not to eliminate the program. The Harris lawyers were a big help in this matter.

We finally arrived and got out and met the other's. Carly arranged it that the restaurant was closed for three hours so we could eat together .