69

Wow the banner is huge

Wow the banner is huge. Kaya wasn't joking when she said it was going to be huge.  Tommy it definitely pops.

Tommy parks and we enter.

We went outside to speak with some of the golfers that were outside

Everyone thank you for coming to this tournament to help Dr. Eva LaRue and my patients. The money we are raising will help so many. We would like to thank Dr. Kaya McKenna Callahan for hosting this event along with our Colgate sponsor. So many people have donated their time and prizes for today. Eva and I thank you all.

Eva and Kaya have a few words to say.

When my daughter and I moved here the community welcomed us and we started giving back to the community. Like Tommy said this is helping alot of people thank you.

I maybe hosting this and Colgate is sponsoring the tournament but it's the communities we live in that make such a huge success. We have  suvs,  wines, vacations, guns, beer, time shares, we even have a lovely home with a pool donated to this event. Thank you all for helping our community. The Everlasting teens will be going around in carts asking if you want water or soft drinks while you golf.  Juanita's restaurant is doing the catering and donated all the food for it. The three owners Juanita Casey,  Michele Hadid and Mandi Biel are here with their staff to feed you breakfast and lunch. They closed their business and will reopen for the dinner hour. If you plan on having dinner out, please go their establishment as well as Blazers.  Christopher  Bale is providing the alcohol along with Everlasting Winery, Tyler Brewery. Please drink responsible. Our Sacramento sheriff deputies and Sacramento Police officers will be roaming around and will have no problem making sure anyone who had too much will not drive. We want everyone to make it home safe. The Everlasting teens will be bringing your keys, house deed  or items each person wins. Just call out and they will get your ticket.  You only have five minutes to respond before another ticket is pulled for that item. Last but not least . Thank you for keeping your weapons at home. We want this event to be safe for all.
Go to your areas and start golfing.

Everyone went their own ways.  The raffle is starting while people are eating breakfast. Tommy and Eva were calling out winners. I was so proud of my little brother doing this for our community.