99

We went to the Subaru dealership. I was in and out in an hour . I got an excellent trade in and lots of extras too with a full tank.

Jennifer I think I will donate too.

I opened the door for Jennifer and we went in. People were paying for the animals and new ones were being brought in.

Excuse me we would like to speak with whomever is in charge today. We would like to get written receipts once we donate. Please come this way and have a seat.

We waited a few minutes. The manager for the day came in.

Good morning I understand you would like to donate money. Yes but we want 6 dogs to be able to live for two months. We were told by Dr. Kaya Callahan we can request that. Yes you can.
I will be donating a thousand and he will be donating I am not sure. I will be donating 5 thousand. Please give me your names so I cam write you both a receipt. Dr. Callhan and Dr. Cantrell are here now playing with the animals with Dr. LaRue.
My name is Jennifer Esposito .I am Clayton Reeves with 3 es. May we go in the back. Yes just be careful some jump alot.

While he wrote the receipts we went in the back. A huge German Shephard Tommy was playing with. We saw him first.

Hey you two are you here to adopt? No we did what Kaya said we could do. We ask that 6 animals be kept alive for 2 months for our donations. Thanks . Your welcome.

Clayton pet the labrador puppy and got on his knee. It knocked him down.

Rufus bad boy. Clayton sorry about that. It's okay. Dude you okay? Yeah wasn't expecting that. Rufus has a tendency of doing that. He's getting better. We just wanted to say hi. Please too Kaya and Eva we were here. I will.

We left when the manager called us.

I am so sorry about Rufus. No one has yet to get him because he does that. IA anything else wrong with him? Why was he brought here? He isn't chip but no one has claimed him. He was running the streets. He was someone's dog. He is well trained except for the jumping. Tommy has been working with him to decrease his jumping. How much is he? Could I buy him and take him home today. What do you do Clayton? I am a body guard. Would you be using him in a protective capacity? No unless he wants to. I have experience with dogs. Please fill this application. He has all his shots. We will chip him before he leaves. I would like to talk to Tommy. Eva and Kaya to find out their opinion. Here's a clip board and pen and his cost is this amount here.

He left to inquire about me. Clayton you sure? Yes. While you are shopping, I will.get everything he needs. Okay! He will keep me busy and I won't be wasting my money on gals. Ouch wasting. You know what I mean .

He came back and the three of them had dogs with them. The manager bad Rufus in his arms.

Clayton I will go get him chipped and will meet you out front. Clayton if you need help. I will help you train him more. Tommy thank you, but I will do it. He can play with biscuit and chops. Eva called Sasha to see if it was okay. Ah man I forgot about that. She said any damage he does, your responsibility. He won't. I will have him fully trained in two months. Clayton that is too quick. Kaya I use to be a dog trainer. Oh okay. We might have you train others if you are up to it. It all depends if Sasha will allow it. I use to train dogs for people to protect them and as well therapy dogs. You have vast experience. Yes. The dogs I trained only bit one person only because he was abusing him. I took him back and kept him until he died. I don't go for people who abuse dogs. I trained some k9 dogs too. This is when he asked me if I would use Rufus for work. I told him no unless he wants too. It's up to the dog and trainer to work with the owner to make that happen. Clayton if I got one today would you train it to obey me and others I allow around me. Eva yes but clear it with Sasha. I already did. She told me about your experience. Sneaky Eva. They have been wanting me to get one so I have been thinking about it.

Clayton told us what dogs would be easier to train. Clayton went with my mom to see the she wanted. She handed Jennifer the puppy she had.

We watched Clayton work with the dog.

Eva this one is perfect. Okay thanks.

They came back. Clayton held the leash on Eva's dog while the others went to take the others back.

Eva I don't work until Wednesday because we were in tahoe. I will come to your place tomorrow at ten and I will bring Rufus with me. We can work with them together. We will be at the same places. Okay. We are going shopping. I am dropping Jennifer off at the mall or is it the outlet? Mall. I am going to the pet store to buy him medical insurance and stuff for him. Do you mind if I follow you in my car so I know what to get him? No not at all. AH DADDY CLAYTON. I am proud to Jennifer.

We all laughed.
Eva filled out the paperwork, her dog got chipped and she paid him then we left.

Rufus up boy. Good boy.

Eva what did you name him? His name is Charley. Charlie up. Good boy. We will take them with me in my truck since you brought your nice car Kaya bought you. Okay thanks.

Clayton bought healthy treats so he gave them one each. He put the window down even though it was a little cold.