86

This lake is behind Maura's cabin

This lake is behind Maura's cabin . These boats are Christina and Valerie's and two belong to Jason,  Carly's boyfriend and boss.

We were awake when we saw Christina,  Valerie. Jason, Carly, Alexis, Diane and and Max along with the body guards approaching the back of the cabin.

Stella opened the back door.

Aye come in. We heard about what happened. Are you guys alright? Yes Alexis. What are all you doing here?
I am Jason and own the Harrah's casinos. Carly and Alexis let me know what happened. I am leaving one of my boats with several men on board. They will be wandering Maura's property throughout these several days to make sure you guys are alright. The authorities haven't caught them all. How do you know Jason? Eva I am sorry you don't me. Its okay nice to meet you. How do you know? I will answer that. Eva our firm was asked to represent them. Initially,  I  and the others were going to take the case until we started reading the report and saw your guys names on it. I let Avery and the other partner's know we were declining and why.  Diane How many are there? Kelly there is a total of seven more.  A total of 10 but only three are arrested. The authorities will watch your neighbors, but I volunteered my men to watch you all. The only thing I ask is you feed then,  let some sleep on the floors and take showers .

Some can stay with us and others can stay here says Pierce. Thanks. We are going to go back fishing for dinner.

The men came in with their bags, pillows,  weapons, surveillance night gear and sleeping bags. They introduced themselves. Eva and Tommy took a few back to the woman cave cabin and the rest stayed here.  They informed us for Jane's cabin they had RV's posted along her street. The owners graciously allowed them to plug their electrical cords in their properties.

We will cool for you all too so you can enjoy your vacation. Thank you says Sydney and Stella. We appreciate thar.

Please have you and your colleagues write down your allergies and your preferences for food and hand them to my husband,  Tommy and to my husband Kelly. We will go buy more groceries. Thank you ladies. We will try to do our best not to spoil your vacation. We appreciate that says, Pierce.

They wrote their allergies and gave Tommy and Kelly the lists. Katie said this will be a real Vacation now, since she has been doing the cooking along with Eva for the second cabin.  Katie, Kelly, Stella left to grocery shopping while the rest of us got better acquainted with them. Pierce, Tommy and Sienna went with them to get some of their hideouts set up.

Wow, seven more loose. It was nice of Jason to loan his Guarda to us, says Madison. We all agreed.

At least it's not snowing and they can stay warm says Laura. Let's start getting the meat out for then and everything else they will need at both cabins. Please let them know we went back to woman cave says Kaya.

We got everything out that we planned on cooking tonight.  We had chicken and brought more chicken out too with red potatoes.  We were going to grill the chicken and cook the potatoes on the grill.

Jason thank you for doing that for them. We didn't have extra people to spare since some left to be with their families for Thanksgiving.  Babe its okay. They have been good to you all and me when we are in Sacramento for events. By the way I gave Drew cash so she could buy raffle items for the shelter employees. Volunteers and kids.  She says no one is buying tickets. Each person will receive a ticket even the babies.  She already has items for the babies.  We did the same as we as the employees of ours and Diane and her associates...Abigail and Eva are storing the gifts they have wrapped so far. Rony restaurant will be doing the cooking.

Milo you lucky son of gun. Carly what can  I say I got the touch today. Babe you already caught 6.

The men returned with Sienna.

We already seasoned the steaks this morning before we left for breakfast. Feel free to make any sides you want.  Eva let us all wash up and we will look in the refrigerator and pantry. We put all the pots you need. We will leave you all to it.  Mom are you going to be okay giving up the Kitchen? Yes Tommy, I  don't mind. Let's us all go for a jog or a walk and take the dogs with us.

We told the men what we were doing.  One said he  come with us. Two would be coming from the bigger cabin to go with us.

They came with their guns and rifles on them.