95

Everyone who won a vehicle contacted their insurance companies 1 800 numbers to add their vehicles to their policies. We finally finished the tournament and the spectators, volunteers, employees, people who made donations,  myself and golfers were happy with the turn out. I told my employees once everyone was gone to close for the day. I went up to my office to wake up Sienna and Alesha to let them know the bus they came in on wax leaving in twenty minutes. They thanked me and took their golf equipment with them.  I locked up my office. We all were to meet at the Harrah's hotel for Thanksgiving.

Mom I cannot believe you allowed Jason to drive your lyon heart K yesterday.

Carly I haven't seen one of those years.  I drove it here . Yeah I am her guy and she won't even let me drive it. Josselyn you started something.  Sorry.

The rest of my family and Alexis family laughs. They get on the bus I head to my vehicle and go out the back entrance so I don't have to wait in the long line with Donnie, Joey and his wife following me back to the cabin. It didn't take us long to get back which was good. It was three o'clock and I wanted to take a nap. I backed my car in my garage .

Alexis and I in the summer had three garages added to the back of the cabin

Alexis and I in the summer had three garages added to the back of the cabin. One was left empty.

Alexis we will drive your car back to the cabin and will take it to the place to get Bullet proofing done to it.  We will have to order new glass and as usual they will install them on the property.  Okay.

We all will be ready by four to go to the hotel in our vehicles. I am glad Jason is hosting it. None of us have to cook. I agree. I get a day off from cooking. Donnie kisses Jennifer before he opens her door for her to get in.