91

We all finally left the hospital. The police said they would have men patrolling the area. I told Alesha and Sienna I wanted them with me but wasn't going to happen. Jackson and I decided to get our stuff and check out of the inn. We would sleep in their room. The other too said they would sleep in the main cabin which one room wasn't being used they found out.

Mom I am okay honest. Your dad and I will make sure. Eva have they found the cause? Yes, but none of us are liberty to say. You know that. All evidence was bagged tagged and Pauley is at the police station examine other parts of the boat. My portion is done. I just left there. Nia they caught all of the men and women. You won't like the next part?. Just tell us. His name is Nick Diaz. He was released not too long ago. Shit I should of been notified he was released. He threatened me and my loved ones. He has three broken ribs. I don't know who did that to him..Good he should of been killed or I should of done it back than. Mom ! It's the truth or you wouldn't be in that situation. Let me take a wild guess. If nick is out so are the others we arrested. You don't have to work Walker, Travek and Alex are making sure they will be picked up tomorrow and fly back to Texas. Mom ,Alesha and Jackson please let the authorities handle it. I don't need you going after any of them and getting arrested. I am tired and we all have a tournament to be at by 7. I still am praying. It's all of our friends in Sacramento that got my wife and I interested in golf. I will let you get some sleep. Eva I thanked the others already. Thank you. Your welcome .

Eva left us alone. We all got ready for bed.

At the police station....
Nicks ribs are bandaged up walker. You three can go now. We are not leaving until they pick them up at 4 in the morning. We don't have any extra cots. These chairs will do fine. I am going home to my family.

The three of us eventually nodded off.

I finally got back to the Inn at 1:30 and took a quick shower.

Pauley you okay? Yeah just tired Maria. Sorry for waking you up. It's okay. We got all the evidence and it's solid..Nick Diaz will probably get the death penalty. Night. Night.