12

Sasha today was fun but no more dessert. I agree we indulged in dessert and wine a little too much today. It was fun.  Let's go for a swim inside.

The water was warm and we just relaxed

The water was warm and we just relaxed. Sasha was behind me in her birthday suit as I was.

Maura you ready for tomorrow? Yes.     Kaya will be at the clinic tomorrow after lunch.  Idris said s
he would mentor   and have her help him while she waits for her background to be cleared by the DOJ (Department of Justice). I am just glad we finally have an Ophthalmologist for the clinic.

We just relaxed uj the water until we  both got looking like we had enough relaxation and our fingers were looking weird with the indentation on them. We got out and dried ourselves off than Maura turns off the heater in the pool and lights than we head to take a quick shower and go to bed. We kissed a little before nodding off to sleep.

In New York...

Aye the kids are here

Aye the kids are here. Alesha they are not kids anymore.  I know but still. Our daughter is home. She calls me mom. We know Jane.

We all chuckled and walked to the beach house.

Hi mom, hi Lisa,Alesha and Sienna. Hi you all. We hope you don't mind we showed up with them. No Madison your our other daughter too. Thanks Alesha. We didn't know where you went and what vehicles you rented so we ate dinner in town. We  ate fish and chips than walked around and had some icecream. We noticed there were bedding in the dryer so we folded them and put it in the hallway closet after we put our stuff in the dryer. We went snorkeling at night with a light on our foreheads. It was pretty cool but very cold. We were going to stop by the bar that has game night when got here but Sydney wanted to do night snorkeling before we had dinner. You should of gone there. We were there and did pretty good. Jane got pied by Lisa and I had to eat a habenero for money. No water nor milk for awhile but did get some milk to cool it down. See sis I told you we should of gone there. They only do on the weekends. We just finished having rootbeer floats outside on a blankets and pillows looking at the stars. Yes the stars are gorgeous. What are we going to do tomorrow? Pierce wants to go para sailing. The three of us are not that adventurous. Jane and Sienna will go won't you? Yes and so will our wives I hope. Count me out. My back is itching like crazy. Sienna your nose got burnt. Laura we went sailing. Myself and my wife fell asleep.  My back got burnt. We used aloe vera but it still itches. Well it's late. Did you four choose rooms to sleep in? Yes. Let's sleep in until 10 please. I get tired waking up early to go doing a shoot and have to be on the road by 4. We will get up at ten make breakfast than Pierce,  Jane,  Lisa and Sienna can go para sailing while we can go for a run or  better yet to a spa.

Sydney,  Alesha,  Madison and Laura said spa in unison. We all said goodnight and headed to our bedrooms for the night.

Alesha take off your clothes and just sleep with your panties on. I will rub more aloe vera on you. I won't try anything but kiss you. Thank you. I know we haven't had much dessert but once the peeling is done along with itching we will. It's okay I know you are not holding out on purpose.  I just miss you in that manner is all.

Alesha kisses me and we both remove our makeup and get red for bed. Alesha lays on her stomach and I warm up my hands after pouring the aloe vera on the center of her back working it in her back slowly so I don't hurt her.

Sienna a mud bath will probably be the best as long as I don't have any blisters. Babe no blisters. Okay good and thank you for doing this for me. Babe for better or better worse. I would not exactly call this worse but maybe a little smidgen.

Sienna finished and went to wash her hands.  I my adidas sports bra and shorts on. I kissed my wife good night before she laid her head on my abs and fell asleep snoring not loud.

Laura and I made love than fell asleep after we cleaned our bodies.

Sydney and I just cuddled. Both of us were tired.

Lisa cuddling. Yes babe. 
Lisa laid her head in the crook of my arm and fell asleep again before me.