123 Epilog

The following day many people slept in. We all finally made it to their home.

Everyone please raise a glass to my baby sister and my future brother in law

Everyone please raise a glass to my baby sister and my future brother in law . May the two of you enjoy your vacation and Jane thank you for flying them there so they can get on a cruise for ten days. Kelly your welcome .

Okay everyone before we eat our dinner. Everyone was given a ticket and told to hold onto  it. Everyone present will receive  a gift.  All of Everlasting alumni and alumna have placed a ticket on each prize.  It's your responsibility to be honest and to find your gift. Sports: winner goes to Jill and Tommy. We couldn't  believe all the balls you guys connected.

Disney/ TV: programs for the holidays goes to Olivia and Julian.
Religious: The winner is Eva LaRue
Businesses: The winner is Lola Consuelo. Lola we know several of your employees and volunteers helped so in your envelope is checks made out to each person for a thousand each.

The Grand prize for  a trip to Katelyn Martin's vacation mansion is Jill and Tommy.

This wasn't an easy thing to do. We had several ties which took several days for us all to agree on.

Tommy and Jill let me know when you want to go and I will make sure it's available.  Please let me know as soon as possible.  The dates fill up pretty quick for next year.  Here is the number to call to speak to the butler to find a week that is still available.

Okay now each person had a secret Santa.  Throughout the tents your name is on a present.

Everyone please enjoy the food that is made. All beverages are alcohol free. So please don't add any liquor.  We won't be held responsible for anyone's actions. Also no photos because in the past,  I guess some of you got out of hand and it caused problems in people's
relationships. Abigail and I want this evening to be filled with love and fun for all. Music will be playing in the background in everyone's tents. Low enough so  everyone can converse.

Throughout the evening people found their gifts and thanked their secret Santa.

It was close to ten when Jane, Lisa, Katie and Adrian got on the microphones to tell everyone goodbye. A limousine was picking them up at their homes.

We continued the celebration until close to midnight.

We were on the cruise line.

My brother and Stella had a bottle of champagne chilled in our room

My brother and Stella had a bottle of champagne chilled in our room. We didn't drink it until the following afternoon . We were tired.

Adrian let's get married in the Bahamas

Adrian let's get married in the Bahamas. We can get a dress and a tuxedo there.  Katie your brother will try to kill me. Let me deal with my brother.  Oh boy. Plus biscuit will keep him in line as well as Kaya and Tommy.  Okay but it's on you when he starts yelling . Not a problem.

We docked and got a taxi we asked him to drive us to a tuxedo place and  wedding gown shop. They happened to be in the same location.  We both found what we wanted got fitted on the spot. They told us to come back in two hours.  We asked for a justice of the piece location.  We had another taxi driver to drive us to get our license and we made am appointment to be married.  We had called for a bouquet and boutineer to be made.  We paid extra as we waited for them to be made. We got them and left to go eat lunch and than headed to get our hair done alone with nails and  makeup. We finally picked up our attire and tried it on to make sure it fit. The cab was waiting then we took our worn clothes in the bags they place them in and left.

 The cab was waiting then we took our worn clothes in the bags they place them in and left

This was our wedding photo.  We signed the marriage license and had them input in their system. I had bought Adrian a very  basic ring which he chose. We caught another cab and while in their. I text all the photo we took.

Stella was the first to respond congratulating us. Kelly was working out so he didn't see it right away. We asked instead of a party and gifts to please make a donation to the animal shelter and to Javier soccer camp which Adrian helps out at.

Kelly this was my idea so if you want to get mad . You get mad at me silly.  He responded right away. I understand but wish I could of given you away like Benny would of. I am not mad just hurt. Love you.  After I take a shower, Stella and I  will go get the photo printed and famed . Love you.  Love you too Kelly.  Kelly this is Adrian texting you from her cell. I could tell your sister no but knew you wouldn't be thrilled.  It's not a good idea to tell your sister no. I get.

We enjoyed our time in the Bahamas for our honeymoon.

The end

The next book.  Underground . It's not a sequel to this one .