92

Ranger Walker we are here to transport them. We have a plane only for us and the crew. Okay don't screw up. We won't. Alex and Travek they are gone now. We can go back to the Inn. We should go back and take a shower. We need to be there by 8:30 when it starts, since none of us are playing.

We left the hospital in the rental which I drove. It didn't take long because of the hour. We were there in fifteen minutes.
We went to our rooms and took showers. We set our clocks for 7 so we could eat breakfast here than go there.

The following morning everyone who paid to play in the tournament had to be ready by 6. Part of the fee to play included a bus to pick up players. Apparently, Abigail learned the players didn't mind this fee. They could relax and talk to other players. It allowed no players to park and not have to walk for. The media had to walk far or be dropped off with their equipment.

We finally got on the bus. Sienna how you feeling sweetie? Lana I'm feeling better. We found out last night what caused it and who did it too. My mother feels bad as well as my uncles and aunts but shouldn't be. It's not their fault.

Sienna went into further explanation. Calder had only told me a little when he came home last night. The ride was nice to meet other players who would come from other states too to play in it. We finally arrived and my dad insisted on carrying my bag. I said why not because I didn't want to make a scene.

Wow a bigger sign too Kelly

Wow a bigger sign too Kelly. Yeah you cannot miss this one or have difficulty reading it.

We went inside and found the table to get our player identification number, golf card and pencil. This took a while but eventually we made it to sit down to be served our breakfast of white omelets, bacon , coffee,toast hash browns and pancakes with fresh fruit. The various juices were at the table of ten but only 7 players to a table.

Good morning everyone I am Abigail Mac. We have been having this tournament for several years. Throughout the event, we will be calling out inside the winners. Please put all your tickets in the boxes you want the opportunity to win. We will start picking winners by ten as non players will be strolling in around 8. We have microphones and TV set up thought the course with protection on it just case someone balls hits it. This years the monies will be split between the Lake Tahoe Police department widow/ widower fund and the animal shelter. In the parking lot you will also see animals for adoption. We have many prizes for the raffles this year. It took the employees several days to itemize them. They are all secured in the warehouse and two people will bring the bigger ones over with a police officer. Our local fire department had a few booths along with the fire department recruiting possible new people. We have several medical stations as well if people need help. People will be driving golf cars to get these people to get medical help. We have two ambulances here just in case. Harrah's casino and hotel, Hell's kitchen who is providing the breakfast and lunch to our players. All others can buy food and beverages from the restaurant. Harrah's casino and hotel has donated several fuve thousand gifr cards that can even be used in the casino at the windows for cash. Chevron has donated severak gas cards for five hundred dollars and one for five grand. Toyota, Kia, Ford, Mercedes and Cadillac are also the sponsors of today's tournament. They have provided us with vehicles. I didn't do the choosing of which vehicle was being used for the hole in one on the 9th hole. The lucky winner if it occurs will be a new Toyota suv. All the other vehicles will be used for the raffle. People can actually win a vehicle for a dollar. We do hope hope people bought more than one ticket. Everlasting Teens are here to help with getting the prizes. Only the ones with license to drive will drive the vehicles. Dr. Maura Isles graciously has donated two assault rifles this year to the auction as well as a gift card for five grand to purchase anything as long as the legal age to purchase the item from Mountain side sporting goods. The assault rifles you will have to pass a background check and they can be picked up once your cleared from the store which includes a carrying bag, and lock. We have several chefs who have are willing to travel only in California to cook for you in your home up to 8 people from seafood, German, various Asian food and barbecue food. We have free medical appointments for dental which includes up 3,500.00 of services and items you may need. Tyler Brewery has donates several kegs of all the three beers they make along with Budweiser and Coors. Pepsi and Coco cola have donated several cases of various sodas. We have veterinarians, optometrists and orthodontists offering their services for California only but you will have to go to their offices. They each have donated a gift card of five grand to be used within a two year time span. We have so many prizes I can be here all day. The boards in here stated all the prizes donated. Please be safe and courteous to others. This is a non smoking facility. If you have a weapon on you and your not a law enforcement officer please turn them into the golf shop. Please remove all ammo even out the chamber. You were asked write on the bag to write your contact information and your thumb print was taken. You will be required to show proof of ownership. Our local police officers collected all the weapons. Yes they are being checked for stolen or if used in a crime. This is our way to keep you all safe. The police officers will be at the exit for you to pick up your weapon. Thank you for supporting this event and enjoy.