59

While Tommy took a quick shower I let him know my expectations. I told him my second garage was empty except for a Boston Red Sox logo. He laughed and said he was glad I still was a fan. He kissed me before he left.

Lisa and Maura were on a breaks when I called them to update them. They both were happy for him.

Jane how is this tournament going to work out. She can go but that will be it. It's Tommy membership anyway. Is baby girl going to kick her out?No but their lease is up on Monday and they haven't signed it. Good. She got mad at him when he cheated and he did it for a short time. We all have done it, but she has done it the longest. Maur how is his last results? J you know I cannot answer that. He knows all of them so ask him. I will. I am pulling up now. Love you two. Love you babe.  Love you J.

Hey they are almost done

Hey they are almost done. Baby girl called Laura and Olivia so they came in Laura's car. Olivia will drive my truck.
I want to have her served today sis with the divorce papers which includes the photos. I will ask Liz to do it since she still is off of work. She hasn't been totally cleared yet .We know she is innocent sis. We all know that but it's part of the job. IS FROST BACK? Yes. She is to stay away from me at the tournament.  The man she is seeing signed up too. Are you serious ?  Yes.

Excuse me Dr. Rizzoli we are done.  You have the address. Please follow my sister in her truck.  Jane I need to go by my office and have my locks and the alarm changed. Eva says there their now. I need to tell them. Okay!
Laura and Olivia thank you for helping me. Uncle Tommy your welcome.  Auntie I am going to have uncle give me a ride back since your staying. Okay sweetie.  Olivia I need you to drive my truck and follow Jane. Olivia after we get him settled, I will have drive you. Okay Auntie.

I leave and they follow me.

Jill we are on our way. Tommy has to go by his office. They are changing the alarm and locks Eva and the others don't know why. Okay it's not a problem. Liz Hurley Salas is still on leave from the shooting at the jail. She is serving her in a few minutes. Also the guy she is seeing is playing in the tournament. Oh my,Jane she better not start shit. Maura got you covered and the rest of the people will be there who are leos will know to keep them away. I don't need a babysitter. I understand. Just only defend yourself. We have asked Kaya to only allow law enforcement to have gun on the premises. Everyone is being wand. Eva and Kaya have contacted the media and all the people who have tickets too about this rule. I will leave mine home than. Thank you for telling me. How will they know with people's vehicles. You be amazed at what leos have now.  Oh okay. I need to go sweep how parking garage out. You know how he is Yes I do. By the way your place was neat what happened. Maur mainly, Lisa and merry maid comes in several times during the week. Ah okay . They come here too.

We ended the call.

Everyone we are closing early. All the appointments should be done by now. Yes they are.

I am moving with a good friend of mine today and my wife is being served with divorce papers at her work today. She will be at the tournament on Friday on my membership only for that day. Tommy Kaya will not allow her to be a member. She told me something was up and now I know what. She will be there with the man she has been cheating with me on since the time she broke bones in her hand. We heard how they broke. Man you women are worse than men at times.

The men who finished up were laughing.

Excuse me Dr. Rizzoli here are your bills all is done. Here is your code and all the keys.  The set up is the same. Thank you.

They left. 

He is on a friend's membership for the day only. Tommy give Kaya the name and he will be removed immediately after the tournament. Thanks Eva.  Thus was why I have been moody at times which I apologize.  Please no one leaves before you get your keys and my secretary puts everyone's new pass code in the alarm. As usual no one is to have access. You probably were wondering why you were asked to take new photos.This is why.

Everyone told me they were sorry.  I told them I would be taking tomorrow off too.I than left.

Hello Olivia

Hello Olivia. It's good to see you Jill. I missed you alot. You don't have to miss me anymore. Here is a remote for the garage. After you are done,  please lock it with this key for his key ring. I will.

We hugged than I opened the garage. Jane and I were in charge unloading the items for the garage and setting it up for my uncle Tommy.