39

The following morning I was already at work and had already dropped off our stuff from the cleaners at home.

We went over the agenda. We decided to donate a spa day as a raffle for two couple for the June 23rd tournament for the silent auction. We went to have lunch with baby girl,  Dorothy,  Eva  and Carlo at a Thai restaurant. Joey, Emily and Sylvie met us there. June was out of town for a shoot .

Carlo and I are donating scuba equipment with lessons for the 23rd. June is  donating  time to take a family photo at their home or a place in Sacramento only. Julianne and I are donating a case of wine from Napa. Lisa and I are donating dinner for 6 at Cattlemans  and massages too.

Tommy said he is surprised on how many people are donating. He and Drew are donating  dunlop golf clubs to be fitted with shoes, 12 packages of golf balls and a bag of tees. I think this will bring in alot of money. Too bad it's on a Friday. Carlo, Julianne and I (Dorothy) and Eva are playing. Abigail can't because she has court but we are donating a year membership to her golf country club in Tahoe.

We finished our lunch and everyone went their separate ways.

I drove to Lola's work  after lunch.

I am here to see Lola. Dr. Isles she is expecting you. She said when you arrive to go to her office. Thank you.

I walked upstairs instead of taking the elevator.

Hi Maura.  Have you figured out what day you want us to join forces to go in the community at one of the community centers to give free check ups etcetera? Yes on the 23rd of June. I know it's the same day as the golf tournament. It's okay,  I  am donating a pair of ray ban glasses and eye exam. We are donating exams, eye Lasix surgeries. Tommy said he took an ad out in tomorrow's Sacramento Bee announcing the tournament and the silent auction prizes that they have been promised or have already and stating more prizes will be accepted for the silent auction until June 20th. Joey and Stella are offering a day of free cpr and first aid training maxing it out at 80 people. Emily, Sylvie, Hillary, Kelly and Mathew will be helping with it too. They figured a company owner would bid on it. Kitt is donating a very expensive painting but has a reserve minimum 20 thousand on it. I saw the painting he text it to me. Everyone we hang out is donating something. Maura I suggested he televise it on the internet where people can see the items and people take the bids over the phone. People would be notified by four who won and would have until 4:30 to deposit the money in the special account. Each winner would be given a number  to include in the note section whose item it is. I did alot of this for the sorority I belong to in college and currently. I am having two guns, with equipment with it too. One from the gun range and the other from the sporting store. They will have to pass a background check before they receive the item. I am having the stuff sent to Tommy's work by Thursday this week. A mini gun safe will be included with 911 45acp and the 9mm  kimber. I also donated three days and 2 night stay at the inn. Katelyn and I are donating several cases of wine, with glasses and opener too from Everlasting.

I said goodbye and left to go back to my clinic.

I get on the intercom system after Maura leaves.

Everyone listen up our joint clinic will be on the 23rd. Please start getting the word out. We will be closed that day so we all can be there.

I then end it and go back to my office to start my online paper work for the local media to get the date out there. I fax the information to the radio stations,  local papers and local TV networks.
I than go to see my next patient.

I return to the clinic and go to my office after speaking with the receptionist to ask her to announce it on the intercom system. She is announcing it while I start ordering more supplies for that day and responding to emails that need a response.

In Italy...
My mother and I ate breakfast and now are heading to see some wineries we have never been too.  We bought several cases of wine and had them load them up in the back of the rental. We go back to Joey's rental and remove the cases and leave them inside a garage than lock it.  My mother parks in another garage.

Kaya how does stir fry sound?Mom that sounds perfect something quick. I will make the white rice. Let's have some tea with it too.

In Sacramento....
After lunch at the court house, we had to evacuate the court house due to a bomb threat.  We all leave for the day.

Jane and I are glad we get to go home early. Of course,this will only make our court dates to be rescheduled. We get calls at around 4 saying it was a  bomb and was safely removed.  They some how got it through and it was in the bathroom near Judge Castell court room. The sheriff and the FBI are working on the case.