76

Lisa we just landed. Okay I will ask everyone to leave.  Thank you. Love you. Love you too. Hey I was getting worried. Sorry June we had to take longer due to weather.  They will unload your liquor soon after it goes through customs again. As you see I brought the truck.  Yes we noticed.

Avery and Maria took a nap so they were wide awake.

Maria did you leave anything for Italy visitors and citizens to buy stuff. Haha June and yes I did.

We all laughed when Maria flipped June off. We ordered a hummer long one to take us back to our homes after I saw how much Maria had bought.

It's been nice having you all but please pack your stuff and go. Ah J called you. Yes Maura.  Okay we will get our stuff even our dirty stuff. Sorry it's okay. We all understand.  The guys woke up Dennis.  James and the other three started laughing.
James states to me enjoy your freak time. I told him most definitely. Don't worry about stripping the beds.

Lisa you going to go put something sexy on?No she is tired.  Sasha a nice bubble  bath. See you and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

They busted up laughing and left. I  locked the door.

People got their stuff packed.

Everything was loaded into all vehicles.  The crew was cleaning up the mess or doing their post inspection when we left.

I finally arrived at home.  My brother and Milo met to help bring in the food.

I backed my car in and locked the garage

Dang sis you bought enough. You know how Paul and Milo eat. True. They went shopping.  Of course,  they did. Lucas did you put the gas back in the Mercedes.  Yes Paul and I did.  Josselyn , Paul and Carly laughed at me. They went to the galleria. They should be here I'm twenty minutes. 
Milo,  Paul and Lucas get your containers and start eating.  I bought you each two containers and they are marked with your names. Thanks Valerie. Thanks auntie.  Yeah sis thanks. You guys are welcome. They sat down as soon as they got some cold beers out of the refrigerator, napkins and silver ware to eat and drink.   We hear my wife opening th door and our mother complaining she wasn't through shopping. She saw the BMW but didn't think nothing of it . She apparently didn't see the license plate. The only thing we couldn't put on it was the tags. Josselyn forgot to give the man it. Someone would do that after we ate.

Okay Christina your forgiven. The food smells delicious.  You guys couldn't wait for us.

They all looked up at her guilty and Lucas lifts his beer up. My smart ass brother.

Mom I told them to start. I bought them two containers each.  Two.  I only see one left with Paul.  Grandma Paul is hungry because he skipped lunch. Paul how many times do I have to tell you. Three meals . Bobbi I know but I was busy tuning up my jeep and Josselyn was waxing her car after she tuned hers up.

My mother just shakes her head. My mother wanted lipton mint green tea. I went and put ice in a glass since it wasn't cool.

Whose BMW is that out there? It's a rental for Paul when he goes to  San Francisco for work.  Oh.

I chuckle in my head my niece is quick with a good lie. We catch up on our lives.  The guys finished while we were still working on our food.