102

Tommy and Jill just left as it started to rain. They picked up as they promised Alesha's two vehicles.
Sienna's license plate arrived while we were in Lake Tahoe.  I got her this license frame on Amazon. She put it on her new alfa romeo.

Perfect

Perfect.  It is all dry and waxed now.

So are mine

Alesha you and your black vehicles

Alesha you and your black vehicles. I was so use to you buying vehicles that stood out. I know I got tired and went with classic looks.
Let's go inside  before the rain starts up.  My employee dropped off our BBQ wings, calzones and salads.

We went inside to have our lunch with a Tyler lager beer and watch a college football game.

Alesha I think that is enough vehicles for awhile.
Just look at my boat. We definitely

have moved upward to afford these items

have moved upward to afford these items. I would of never thought growing up with a mother only that I one day would have my own businesses that do well. I have accumulated alot not only in material things but have a loving wife who decided I was right for you and give  up seeing only men.  Yeah it did catch me off guard. Amanda was right all along in Britain that I liked women and to stop seeking out men to date. A woman the right would could be perfect for me. She was right. You are it for me.  Ah my love come here.

I moved closer and sat on Sienna's lap. Sienna turned off the tv and looked at me up and down.

I indeed moved upward and married my true love. My family and friends love you. Of course,  I love you lots more. Babe open your mouth so you can take your amoxicillin. You only have a few more days of this.

Sienna swallow the   pill and I remove her tank top and she removes my swet shirt and bra. I unclasp her bra and toss it on the floor.

You are my Mona Lisa Sienna.

Sienna slips her tongue in me and I hold her tongue as she caresses my back than moves her hands to my breasts. I release her tongue and we are exploring each other's mouths with out tongues as I moan into her mouth. The door bell rings.

Ah shit,  I forgot my parents were coming over with June and Avery so we could watch football together. Your kidding you got me all wet. I truly am sorry. We  will continue this later.

I leave her a dark hickey on her neck than get up.

It's a little reminder what will happen later. Fuck baby that feels big. Oh it is.
I AM COMING. Oh you would of been. Shit I could tell them to leave. Don't be rude. Get dress and get the door. I am going to finish what you started in our bathroom and take a shower afterwards.

Alesha gets up and hands me my bra and tank top to put on as she gets her bra and sweat shirt and runs away.

Ah fuck .I get dressed and put my clothes on and answer the door.

Ah sweetie we brought our beer and lunch over. I think we disturbed   them Nia. Avery it's okay come in. Alesha went to take a shower. It looks like the vampire was hungry. Yes dad.

They started laughing .

We stopped by the Dirty Robber for our lunch and brought you two milk shakes a strawberry and chocolate.  Chocolate is for you sweetheart. Thanks Dad.

We were yelling at the TV when my wide returns all clean. 

Hi everyone. Babe my parents bought you a strawberry milk shake from the Dirty Robber. Thank you. We are sorry we interrupted your dessert time. It's okay June. Its  just been delayed.
Let's finish eating and watch these games.

My dad was on the floor with his food and shake with him sitting between my mother's legs.

Alesha took her milkshake and sat between mine.  Avery was between June's legs.

I will be back shortly.

I got up to use the restroom and to change my underwear. I used a dildo to get rid of my urges. I came twice than clean up myself and the dildo than changed. I went back to join them.

Babe you okay? Yes I went to use the restroom but in our room. Alesha you can be dense at times . What do you mean Avery? You got her all worked up. She took care of herself.

I turned red and my mom said its a natural thing. They went back eating like nothing happened. I was embarrassed they knew what I had done.