40

Maura did you hear about the bomb threat at the court house? No Mrs . Wright. Is everyone okay? Yes they had everyone go home.  It was found by Caleb's court room. The sheriff and the FBI are investigating to see who did it.  I am glad they got it at least. They will definitely need to improve security.  I will see you tomorrow.

I leave and call Lisa and Jane on their land line. Lisa answers it.

Lisa I just heard from Mrs. Wright.  I am glad no one got hurt.  Yes so am I. It was meant for Caleb and is a hate crime.  They will have more security along with k-9's for awhile. Caleb has been assigned deputies and a few FBI to keep him safe. Ann doesn't want anyone coming by the house who doesn't live there. They are worried. It's understandable.  They will be staying elsewhere in different places until the person is caught. We will have Danielle and Ann with us until the person is found. Eva is having Diandra to stay with her. Caleb and Malina are going to be staying at various hotels until the person or people are found.  Jason, Lisa,  Ryan and Calder are helping out too find the people or person. Please make sure you and Sasha don't go to any of the hotels. Okay I will let her know. Call me if you need anything.  I will.

Sasha comes inside   riled up.

Babe what is wrong? This bomb threat gas messed up several shootings we had scheduled at various hotels and meetings . My employees are rescheduling every thing at other places. I am glad no one got hurt. Lisa told me to tell you to stay away from all the hotels until the person or people are found.  Thank you. I will be flying to Florida tomorrow for the rest of the week per my assistant.  I will be going to their hotels instead of mine. Let's eat and than I will do some acupuncture on you to relieve the tension.  Thanks babe.  I made enchiladas with rice and picked up beans from a Mexican store.

Sasha poured me some wine and herself a bourbon neat three fingers.

In Italy...
We had dinner at everlasting restaurant. We had just got back from dinner with John and Joy. We decided to get our bathing suits on to go swimming.

 We decided to get our bathing suits on to go swimming

I still cannot believe this house . Mom it is definitely nice.  I like the kitchen. All the appliances are the best. Yes Joey kept up on it for sure.

Tomorrow let's go horseback riding at everlasting ranch after breakfast.

We swam and eventually took showers and went to bed.

In Sacramento...
Tarek this is awful about the bomb. Yeah it's all because he is Black . I know it is getting scarier for minorities .

We went to bed after having dessert in the shower.

Caleb you are okay. Yes but will this hate crime ever stop? Probably not. Let's go to sleep.  I will try Malina.