67

Laura I need your help when you get off of work. What do you need? I cannot drive two cars. Do I get to drive my twin? Yes you can drive your twin. I will drive
to your place to get you and I will pick up dinner for the three of us. Sure. Have you already started packing?Yes Tommy doesn't want the furniture. I am donating it to several students who I know need furniture and appliances. I still cannot believe you had that house in escrow already. I knew once Tommy found out. He would be asking for a divorce. I was going to rent it out and live in one of my brownstones. I figured I needed a house instead of brownstone. I decided to rent the brownstone to the students at a lower rate until they graduate. I cannot believe you purchased this brownstone just for the students there. We all need help. Tommy wasn't thrilled but oh well.

Laura started laughing.

I will see you in a fee almost home. Okay. The students will be at my place picking up the furniture. Okay!

Hello you guys and Maria

Hello you guys and Maria. We just finished up..The students helped me pack the rest of your stuff. You can move tonight if you want. Thank you Maria. I have my help set up for Saturday morning. We wish you luck than Dr.Rizzoli. please start calling me Dr. Davis now .
Drew I leave for my conference tomorrow morning. I won't be able to help. Maria I appreciate you and all the students who helped me. Dr. Davis we have furniture for the other places too. They left already but asked me to give you this gift basket of fruit with
some golf balls and teed. Please tell them thank you. We left you a cheesecake in your refrigerator thank you.

They left and Laura came out.
I told her what the students did.

Drew the students appreciate what you do. Do you mind if I go by the brownstone to drop off keys. No not at all.

We got in and left.

It didn't take us long to get there

Harold and his crew is doing a good job with the yards . Yes he is. The students pay him and he gives them a discount until they find a better job after they graduate .I will be right back.

Laura waited in my infinity while I met the students.

Here are your keys. Dr. Davis thank you for the price break and the furniture. We already as you can see have it by the back door. Just keep my place in good shape and pay the monthly rent and we are good.