101

Jane I can't believe we slept in until one. Me either and I am hungry.  Jane let's get ready and go to I Hop than we need to drop off and pick up stuff from the cleaners than go grocery shopping at Safeway which is having some good sales on meats.

We got up and got ready then left.

I enjoyed learning alot what and how to work with sparky.  Maria learned as well.  He still likes to pee where he wants but is trying to use the pad.  At least it's not on furniture or anyone items just on the entry way. Maria and I will continue to work with him. We just returned from eating with him at a dog park with other dogs. We had gone to Costco to get their sandwiches and pick up some items. Maria stayed with him outside while I purchased items we need and food for lunch for us all.  Sparky got some food too but not from  Costco.

Mom how did it go today? Charley peed in my tennis shoes.  The training went. Charley is already doing some of the things we learned.  We  are here to go eat pizza at Rony's than we can go for a run with the dogs for at the park.   First the run than we will bring the pizza back here.

Jane we made it back to your truck before it started to rain

Jane backed her truck up to the house and we unloaded everything. Jane returns from parking her truck.

Babe here is a towel to dry you off some. I am almost done putting everything away. I am making us some hot tea than you go change into dry  items. We can turn the gas on for the fireplace and read our books.

Jane took odd while I poured the hot water and added the tea bags to male the tea. I added raw honey in them.  Jane returned and said the fire place was on. We took our tea with us and sat down with our individual books to read and sip our tea.

We run inside

We run inside.  Tommy and my mom are giving them baths while I make us a salad to go with the pizza and open three hineken beers .

They smell better. We just need to finish towel drying them and have them sit by the fire place to dry off. I have their bowls with food and water for them.

Rufus it's just thunder and lightening you .