114

Maura I am glad we both took today off. My head is pounding.  Yeah but it didn't stop you for making love to me late and this morning. I am not complaining. I wad hoping you weren't.  Everyone has checked out we are the last ones. I hope they did use the mini bar too much considering they drank alot.  They were alot worse than us. Babe its not like you cannot afford it. Sasha that isn't the point. I just don't want anyone taking advantage of me. Jane called me and said Lisa called in sick from last night dinner at another Marriott they has theirs last night.  Did she stay home? No she has court today and didn't drink as much.

I reviewed the bill.  Only water ans Tylenol was extra and they paid for it.  They charged my credit card for everything else.

My sister would like us to go to her home for breakfast. I told her both are heads and pounding so come to ours. Rony teased us saying that is what we get for indulging so much. Just wait the university is having a luncheon for all their employees with no alcohol. Babe she won't drink this early or she probably have a headache too. There is no classes scheduled either. They are having the luncheons all over the city since there are too many employees. I will order food to be delivered to the house. Thanks Sasha.  I will let her know.

Maura text her sister while we  waited for the valet for her car. I came with Reba.

I placed the order and we left.

Hmmmm, someone is in a good mood this morning. Katie you are glowing. Spill. Hollie a lady never tells.  Well the flowers says differently.  What flowers? The flowers that was dropped off by Adrian before he went to the dojo. Oh we are just friends. Yeah right the vacuum cleaner I guess got you. What where? I knew it. He didn't leave you any marks that I can see.

Mandi and her start laughing .

Katie he has nice taste in flowers. Thank you Mandi. Please take your wife with you to go buy the vegetables and fruits I need. Babe let's go. 

They left in both their own refrigerated trucks.  I read the card.

Katie I enjoyed last night. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast in bed and these flowers.Adrian

I tool the card and put in my purse and the arrangement to the office and washed my hands to cut prep today's lunch menu.

He definitely can cook more ways than one.

Hey come out of the rain

Hey come out of the rain.  Nice decorations. Thanks Rony. We did some ourselves.

We just received a text from Lupe stating the categories. What are they Katelyn and follow me as I put our stuff to be taken to the cleaners. Rony you can stay here with my wife.  Oh sis I still want to mess with you. Rony don't make me hurt you.  Sis come on. Babe behave .

The categories are:

Sports
Disney
Religious
Businesses

Grand prize is a trip to Katelyn Martin's vacation mansion. Sis I didn't know you were doing that.

Second prize is ten thousand . Third prize dinner for all at Bumba gumps in San Francisco. There are some fantastic eateries this year. Thank you all for paying your one thousand dollar entry fee. This will pay for food, air fare and rental of vehicle in Virginia.  The night of the Christmas eve party at Drew Davis you will receive a text frok me. Good luck to all.

Maura I am surprised there are not other prizes. There maybe. We will just have to wait and see.

Babe the food is here. Thank you Sasha we will be there momentarily.

We joined our spouses for waffles with  fruit on the side,  yogurt with fruit to add to it with granola or flax seed, a big container of dark roasted coffee, and bacon. We had juice here so we didn't need to order. We had given the guards time off the rest of the day as we weren't going anywhere. We laughed and caught up on the gossip yes gossip. We found out Katie is dating Adrian Paul. A very handsome and very fit man. He gives alot to the community but sad he cannot locate his brothers . We all tried for him when Kaya told us about it. We even had others who were good at this and they all came back with nothing.

We are going to go play indoor tennis if you like to join us with Nina and Barry. They took today off. Sis thanks you two have fun and be safe with these roads.

They left and I ordered lunch for Lisa after talking to her to see what she could hold down. I told her pho and egg rolls with hot mint tea would be there by 11:30. I text my cousin Jane to let her know what I had done. She replied saying thank you.