53

The following  morning I was getting ready to go to sleep when I saw Jennifer's face.

Woe what happened? Someone tried to get into a neighbor's home. I called Emily before me and hin got into a scuffle over his gun. I was able to disarm him.  The cops left about an hour ago. The neighbor gave me ice and did first aid on the abrasions.  I need go change and get the grass stains out of my clothes.  I do too.  This guy was on something when Emily put him in a choke hold.  You said not to use our guns if we could avoid it. You two use your guns in situations like this.  The owner made us breakfast for preventing a break in. You two rest up. We will. We are going to sleep in the sleeping bags. We don't want to change the bedding again. Okay! Good morning instead of good night. Okay Sasha. Yup what Emily said.
We left to change and went to the bathroom by the laundry room to scrub the grass stains out of our pants.

Morning Sasha I invited my uncle Tommy's former fiancée for breakfast. She should be here soon. Tommy I knew was married once. Yes Jill is the one who got him interested in becoming a dentist. She lost her husband and two daughters in a boating accident in the Jamaica. She barely is getting over it. She donated her home in San Francisco to Tommy's fundraiser.  My aunt Drew doesn't care for her. How did you two hook up again? She moved here in a condo to start her dentist practice up again. Most of their patients still come and see her. She is more costly.  She is an orthodontist. I see. Maura never mentioned her. To be honest only my wife and Carlo knew I designed her new home as she wanted. She is like you but without the security.  I see. I will be looking forward to seeing her.

Mom Jill Wagner is coming by to give me the deed to her San Francisco home she is donating to the golf tournament. Uncle Tony doesn't know about it nor that I was the one who designed her home. She moved her orthodontist office here.  She lived in a condo for awhile after she moved here. She lost her husband David and their two daughters in a boating accident in Jamaica. I let Sasha know.  I invited her to come to the tournament as the Rizzoli guests.  Oh boy does anyone else in the family know? Yes Dorothy,  Carlo now Sasha and you. It will be good  to see her. I will let Maura and Lisa know she is coming over for breakfast.  She is here now.

Julianne leaves to meet her.

Maura and Lisa Tommy's former fiancée is here for breakfast and to give baby girl her San Francisco home deed she is donating for the auction.  What about her husband and daughters J? They died several years ago in a boating accident in Jamaica per Julianne.  She also had her design her new home and invited her to the golf tournament as a Rizzoli guest . Fire works will be happening that day. Why is that Maura? Drew can't stand her. I wish I would of known she moved here.  We would of had her join us for events and such.

We all left the bedroom to go see Jill again.

Hey you gals long time no see.

We hugged one another.

Jill  baby girl told us about David and the girls.  We all are so sorry. Thank you Jane. I was telling baby girl I am not sure I should go to this tournament.  Drew still is jealous of me. I never did anything to her. No you didn't Jill, but she knows Tommy never got over you.  Maura we just were going in different ways in our lives.  I know.

We hugged her.
Why don't you all come over for dinner or lunch you all pick. I finished unpacking but still not sure if I am going to put any photos out of anyone. How's your sisters and parents doing? My parents are deceased. My sisters are doing well. Thanks for asking.

We all sat down and Jill was introduced to the others.

Jill I don't mean to pry but why don't you have body guards? Sashaleigha it's okay. I don't want the added attention and all. I am a ccw and know how to handle myself.  Plus not too many people know I am a trillionaire.  I keep away from the  media as much as I can. This is why I am anonymously donating my husband and I former home to the auction.  I believe giving to the community you live in. I do alot of work for habit of humanity and the veterans projects here but do all my donations anonymously.  I don't need the publicity.  Don't get me wrong.  I understand.

We ate and enjoyed our meal.  We agreed to go their for dinner. Julianne said she was leaving with Jill to finalize some last things with her.