93

Babe here is some water. Thank you. They have your plate coming soon as well as mine.

You all are close by me.Good luck in the raffles. Don't lose your tickets.

Several of us laughed when Abigail downed half bottle of arrowhead water. We knew she spoke up alot there.

Abigail I felt like you were doing your opening statement in court. Haha Caleb. You love my opening statements. Some not all.

My wife glared at Caleb as she started eating her breakfast and he laughed. He and Malena excused themselves and went to put their raffle tickets other side in boxes as well as several others as my wife and I worked on our breakfast.

Eva this is too much for me. Me too.  You all we have not touched some of it. If you want any, please bring a plate and use a clean utensil or napkin.

I laughed when my brother Tommy,  and cousins Carl and Antonio got uo to get some of their food. 

We apologize for our husband. I don't know where Antonio puts it.

We all nearby laughed. Several of us got up to walk around , place our tickets in the boxes and/ or use the restroom.

They started calling out the groups of 8 golfers per group until they called them all out . Abigail had each group spaced out in twenty minutes to start off. We all knew the next ones would take longer.

We made it. We had some our guards who aren't playing golf today to bring us. Abigail how is Sienna doing this morning? None of them answered their cells. When they came off the bus we asked them to turn them off unless they were on call or their wife or girlfriend is due to deliver. We don't need so many cell phones ringing. We were asked to silence ours or put them on vibrate.  Maura she looked and sounded good. Poor gal has gauze and tape where you could see it and some bandages.  Her vocal chords are still off but Alesha told her not to talk unless necessary than handed her a cough drop. She's still coughing some . She will be for a few days. How's is Nia doing? I am doing fine Sasha just pissed this happened and my daughter nor  I wasn't notified . Morning walker did you find out while my former colleagues and Sienna weren't notified. Yeah some glitch in the system. I told them what happened they told me to tell you two sorry. Walker never mind. Babe calm down. Now come with me so I can get a water.

Nia went with Alex. Walker did they make it back safely to Texas? Yes . Someone bear Nick up so bad he's in a coma. Jackson Nia is being told by Alex. I will tell my niece after the tournament so she can concentrate. The looks of things, she and Alesha aren't doing well. Hopefully they will improve.  I have on my iPad their scores so far .

Alex I am glad someone got to him. Do they know who? Yeah it wasn't an inmate. It was a ranger who was in charge of getting his ribs looked at. Do I know him? No he is new. None of us have met him yet. Walker will tell Nia when she is done so she can concentrate on her game. My poor baby is not doing well nor is Alesha. Let's go back. I need to use the restroom first. I will wait here.

Nia left and I text my husband. He asked me how she dealt with it. I told him she was glad.