30

Christina allowed my Mathew steer the boat. He was enjoying himself and this time in Tahoe was doing him good.

Aye Casey steer the boat over there it's lunch time. Lunch is on me. I know Maura wanted me to be here to help you Casey but this a vacation for me. I haven't had one in a long time. David if you buy us lunch. We will pay the tip and pay for our own beverages says Valerie. Okay not a problem.

We all decided to go to a seafood restaurant which was in walking distance. We had a 30 minute wait so we all went to the bar area and had wine, beers or a mixed alcohol drink. Thirty minutes went by quickly and we sat down and placed our orders.

In Sacramento...

Nia made the beans over night in the crock pot, Penelope made the tortillas, Javier made the beef tacos with fresh salsa verde. Maura made the Spanish rice, Jane and Lisa made the fresh corn chips for the salsa. Lisa and Sasha made the sangria and ice tea. Jackson and I made the salad with fresh made ranch dressing. We all enjoyed the meal. Nia, Lisa and Jane did the dishes.

Whose up for swimming in an hour and half says my wife Lisa?

We all agreed to go swimming after we allowed the food to digest some.

I am going to use the slow cooker to make Beef Barbacoa. We have enough rice beans left over. We just need someone to make Spanish rice and a salad for dinner says Penelope. This coming week we all will need to work out more.

Sasha by the way thank you for donating alot of money for more youth to attend my soccer camps and sponsoring their uniforms. Your welcome. It's all about the youth to stay active and out of trouble. I like how you make sure they keep their grades up and if not you have some of the colleges fraternities and sororities come and help them. One of the volunteers got the fraternities and sororities. Idris, Lola Lana, Alesha and calder are alumni so they volunteer and have their alumni and current members help the youth there as well as at the shelter. I agree on keeping the youth busy and hoping they won't join the gangs.

In tahoe...
We finished our meal and walked around before going back to the cabin. David, Kelly and Casey said they would make grilled chicken with grilled corn with French bread for dinner.