Chapter 80

Chapter 80

He Yutian changed his clothes and walked out of the fitting room. The first thing he saw was Bai Rao who opened the door and walked towards him at the same time. He was also wearing a white suit, and Bai Rao looked more elegant when he wore it, showing his cool and cool temperament to the fullest. It is obviously a modern costume, but it makes him look like a nobleman walking out of a painting. As long as he looks at him, he feels honored.

Bai Rao didn't look in the mirror, but when he looked up, he saw the undisguised amazement in He Yutian's eyes. He smiled and walked over to hold his hand: "Come back to your senses, my husband, is there such a good-looking one?"

He Yutian circled him carefully, scratched his nose with his fingers and said with a smile: "In the future, I have to take a good look at Rao Rao, otherwise if outsiders see it, what should I do if I like it?" Bai Rao said

generously Accepting his words cheekily: "Then you have to be careful."

In fact, He Yutian is the more attractive one, because Bai Rao's temperament is cold, but He Yutian is like a little sun, which makes people's eyes uneasy. Follow him consciously. It can be seen from his popularity that this person is very attractive, and he has a lot of friends wherever he goes.

Bai Rao stretched out his hand to straighten He Yutian's collar, and they went out together to meet the designer to see if there was anything inappropriate, and it was also convenient for modification.

As soon as they walked out the door, they heard a slight breathing sound around them. There were quite a few people in the whole outside room, but they all looked at the pair of Bi people standing at the door in unison, and stopped moving. The two of them didn't make a sound, they were too low-key, but they became the focus of everyone, as if they were born to be like this, standing in the center of the crowd.

Both Bai Rao and He Yutian noticed this, but they didn't care, and walked towards the designer with their little fingers involved.

This designer is an Italian, enthusiastic and unrestrained. When he saw the eyes of the two people seemed to be able to shine, rainbow farts were thrown out like they didn't want money. He Yutian was a bit ashamed when he heard this, so he turned his head away. Looking at Bai Rao, his ears were blushing for a while, but he still listened calmly, as if he wasn't the one who was so ashamed that he was picking his fingers all the time.

...

After lunch, He Yutian and Bai Rao went back to Furao for a lunch break. Before entering the office, the secretary greeted him: "Mr. Bai, there is a gentleman named Su who wants to see you, and has been waiting in the reception room for four hours. It's gone."

"The surname is Su... Su Lian?" Bai Rao was stunned, then looked up at the man beside him.

He Yutian said: "Don't worry about him, let him stay if you want to stay, and drive him out if you make trouble."

The secretary said: "But he said that he has an important document that he wants to give to Mr. He."

He Yutian squeezed Bai Rao "Let him come over in five minutes."

"Okay."

The two returned to the office, and He Yutian pulled Bai Rao to sit down on the sofa.

Bai Rao was dragged into his arms by the man, found a comfortable position to nest in, and asked him lazily: "What documents are you looking for, can I know?

" Secret." He Yutian said, "Do you still remember when I told you that I was born again?"

Bai Rao said "Yes" and said, "I also said that I chased you down in my last life."