Chapter 33

Chapter 33

When He Yutian came home with the cat in his arms, he couldn't see his fingers in the living room, making him almost think that there was no one at home.

He Yutian turned on the light with a "snap", and the dark and oppressive room was suddenly brightened. Only then did he find Boss Bai sitting on the sofa blankly.

He sat there alone, like an exquisite sculpture, blending with loneliness in this cold room without a trace of smoke.

There was no expression on his face, he was startled when he saw the light was on, and suddenly realized something, he turned his head to look at the entrance, the moment he saw He Yutian, his eyes were full of brilliance.

He Yutian's heart felt as if it had been severely grabbed, it was sore and sore, he hurried over and sat beside Mr. Bai.

Looking at the man in front of him, Bai Rao couldn't believe it was real.

Today, Second Young Master He finally couldn't bear it and began to run away from him.

Bai Rao was upset all afternoon and forced himself to finish his work. He took the elevator downstairs by himself. Many employees were looking at him. Bai Rao could almost read from their expressions: "Boss Bai, why are you so tired?" Alone, where is that handsome little wolf dog?" These words.

His little wolfhound... escaped.

His deliberately suppressed irritability almost exploded immediately.

Bai Rao tried his best to control his facial expressions and walking rhythm as usual, left the company in a hurry, took the car keys He Yutian left for him, and drove home alone.

The house is dark, and the darkness is like a ferocious monster with its mouth wide open, which seems to swallow people up at any time, making people frightened, but he is too lazy to turn on the light, and the refrigerator is a little left over from the hot pot last time. Bai Rao's stomach was already clamoring for rebellion, but he was too lazy to cook.

He didn't learn cooking for himself after all.

Bai Rao is sitting on the sofa alone, his eyes have adapted to seeing in the dark, he can see the slippers close together in the hallway, a pair of cups and coasters on the coffee table, any small things like this , are all carefully selected by him, with the same style, and they look like a couple's style when put together.

However, it seems that it is not true, and the false will not become true.

Is he still not alone?

His stomach began to ache, and he was even a little thankful, if he had a stomach problem, could he call He Yutian to come back to accompany him? After the same tenderness as last time, can this cold stage pass?

But Bai Rao knew clearly that he didn't dare, didn't dare to bother him because of his own affairs. He was afraid in his heart, afraid that this would arouse the boredom of men.

He never expected that He Yutian, who was scared away by him, would come back.

He seemed a little guilty, and sat very close to himself, and the faint fragrance of his body wafted over, making him feel warm.

Bai Rao didn't dare to take a deep breath carefully like before, greedily wanting to sniff more. He carefully controlled the frequency of his exhalation and inhalation to make it look normal, but the fragrance of a man lingered at the tip of his nose, which made him unable to stop thinking wildly. This man must have taken a bath. Not the smell of body wash at home.