Chapter 34

Chapter 34

He Yutian, a happy little dandy, didn't know what liking was at first, wouldn't it be nice to fight? Isn't the game good?

This may also be one of the reasons why he soloed from motherhood until college. Until Su Lian said to him: " Brother He ,

do you like me?

" , I'm sorry to say so, but He Yutian thought about it seriously: "I don't hate it." "I don't hate it, that's because I like it. It turns out that Brother He likes Xiao Lian. I'm so happy." Until later-- It was later in the previous life, Jin Duoduo asked him after listening to Brother He's narration: "Then Brother He, do you hate me?" He Yutian was taken aback. Jin Duoduo shyly said: "Since Brother He doesn't hate-" "Shut up!" He Yutian shook his body with goosebumps, hating the word "like" deeply. He shook his hands and asked, "How do you prove that I like him?" Brother 27 was obviously still asleep, and he replied with a puzzled tone: "How to prove? Dude, are you an adult yet? Just started your love affair?" He Yutian thought about himself 21 years old, did not reply this sentence: "Double the reward." Brother 27 flashed back: "A very simple and very manly way, do you want to do something happy with him?" He Yutian was very Zheng Zhi: "Yes, we made an appointment for tomorrow night's movie together." One person couldn't stand it anymore: "Brother, 27 asked if you want to have sex with your baby." He Yutian's hands shaking while holding the phone Shaking, looking at Boss Bai's eyelashes, he suddenly didn't have the guts to say "yes" directly, and just said: "Otherwise I wouldn't have posted this post."

27: "And you just want to be alone with him?" He Yutian

: "...Yes."

27: "This is the simplest proof."

Asleep soundly, peacefully and beautifully, He Yutian's throat rolled.

A brother who was watching the fun asked him: "Brother, who do you think is you, can you chase after him?" He Yutian replied,

"It's my fiancé."

Everyone: "...???"

" You're both engaged?!"

"Let's break up, the stunned young man you thought was actually a scumbag."

The most angry brother was undoubtedly 27, he felt that his feelings had been cheated.

He Yutian didn't know about all this, he replied that sentence, turned off his phone, and threw him on the bedside.

He was lying on his side, covered with the same quilt and sleeping in the same bed as Boss Bai.

Like a small animal, Bai Rao nestled safely in his arms, sleeping soundly, unaware of the turmoil in He Yutian's heart at the moment.

This is what I like.

He Yutian quietly put his arms around Mr. Bai's waist, and boldly tidied up his messy hair from sleeping. He doesn't have that embarrassing reaction now, he is pure and pure, but his heart is swollen, as if a lot of things are stuffed in the sac, making him want to jump up immediately, dance for joy, want to shout loudly, She even wanted to kiss the person in her arms all over.

But he can't.

He could only stay quietly on the bed, at most put his arm on someone's waist, pretending to pat his back to lull him to sleep.

He greedily stared at Boss Bai's thin lips, lingering, but restrained his neck, not daring to make any overstepping moves.

Is this what I like?