Chapter 58

Chapter 58

But the happy time is always short-lived, after the tenderness is over, He Yutian needs to buy some food and medicine for Bai Rao.

The process of getting up is always difficult, especially when the beauty is in her arms, He Yutian pressed Bai Rao and kissed him again, got up hard, got up quickly, and walked out without looking back.

The steps are sonorous and powerful, showing the master's firm determination.

Bai Rao said behind him: "Why are you walking so fast? Look back at your big baby."

He Yutian's pace became faster.

Bai Rao said with a smile: "Actually, I don't need to buy food, I'm not hungry."

Now the only thing that's hungry is your body.

"That can't be done." He Yutian is very serious, a rich man is now rambling like a veteran cadre, "You have a bad stomach, you must not save breakfast." What he didn't tell Bai Rao is that he didn't just go shopping for food

. --If that's the case, why don't we just ask the hotel staff to deliver it? Why did he have to go there himself?

But because of the reason, he was really a little hard to tell, so it was hard to tell Bai Rao. And anyway, Bai Rao will have to face it sooner or later, so you don't have to tell him now.

"Are you sure what you're eating is called breakfast?"

Bai Rao turned on the phone screen and showed it to He Yutian.

He Yutian looked at 11:00 above and felt a little embarrassed.

Speaking of which, it's up to him.

When it was almost ten o'clock, he wanted to go out to buy something, but his rationality made him push Bai Rao out of his arms, and quickly got up from the bed, but his body seemed to be glued to the bed.

Just as he was making up his mind to get up, Bai Rao's light "Do you want to do it again?" broke his fragile willpower.

He Yutian now understands those stupid kings very well, "the king will never go to court early", no one can leave the beloved beauty and let him lie on the bed alone.

nobody.

He strode out of the hotel, the breeze blew, his head cleared up, and made him understand one thing more and more clearly -

he and Bai Rao are really together!

And he didn't cheat him, Bai Rao also likes him!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

He Yutian walked very fast and exerted great effort.

He walked on the street with a serious face, his head was full of messy things.

The corners of He Yutian's mouth gradually lost control, and he couldn't restrain himself from crazily rising, revealing a big smile. The air around him was infected by this joy, causing passers-by to look at him uncontrollably.

To be honest, He Yu Tianshi couldn't tell what he was feeling, anyway, he was just excited.

A little nervous again. He has lived for so many years, and he has never experienced such emotions, nervousness, joy, excitement, and satisfaction. All kinds of emotions are mixed together, making it difficult to control.

That emotion was like a ball of fire, burning in his chest, as if it was about to explode in the next second.

This feeling made him want to run like crazy.