Chapter 65

Chapter 65

He Yutian was thinking hard, when the two who went to the bedroom to change clothes opened the door and came out, Bai Rao heard the voice and turned around to look, Jin Duoduo's cheeks were obviously a little red, his lips were slightly swollen, pouted in aggrieved, There is a watery light in the eyes that will never fall.

Looking at this rag doll-like state, one can know what happened to him without thinking.

I have to say that He Zhizhi is really a werewolf, and he never misses every opportunity to get dirty. Bai Rao looked at the miserable Jin Duoduo who was raped, and then looked down at himself who was intact. The strong contrast between the two made him feel endlessly sad, so much so that he looked at his man with a hint of resentment in his eyes.

The drought died, and the flood died, I'm afraid it was him and Jin Duoduo.

When He Yutian noticed someone's gaze and followed Bai Rao's gaze, he clearly felt his dissatisfaction, but it was only for a moment. The next moment he saw Bai Rao taking the mobile phone on the table, and the swift action made He Yutian feel that Bai Rao had some elements of anger in it.

But how is it possible? Bai Rao is the most sensible and cautious, anger and impulsiveness are never in his dictionary.

Bai Rao held the phone with his head down, swiped his fingertips twice to open the password, and flicked back and forth, obviously looking for some icon.

His movements were so fast that his fingertips were almost dancing to produce afterimages, and then he stopped for a moment, as if he had made a helpless decision, he pressed the screen of the phone off, and slowly put the phone back on the table.

The corners of his lips were slightly pressed down, and his eyes fell on the corner of the table. Because of the posture of lowering his head, his neck was slightly bent, and his waist, which was always straight, was also a little slack, making him look pitiful.

Like a hallucination, He Yutian heard a shallow sigh in his ear, with a touch of sadness.

Looking at Bai Rao's actions, He Yutian felt a little confused, and asked in a low voice, "Rao Rao, what's the matter?"

Bai Rao pursed his lips and shook his head. There was a hint of grievance from the curvature of his mouth.

It gives people a feeling, like other children have candy, put it in his mouth and chew it happily, but his hand is empty, he can only watch other children eat it, and swallow his saliva imagining the sweetness the sense of déjà vu.

He Yutian didn't know what happened, so he could only touch Bai Rao's head, and took some of his favorite dishes as a comfort to him.

Bai Rao silently grilled the rice, thinking in his heart, let it be, let it be, take it step by step, be patient, don't tell him on purpose, otherwise your image in the man's heart will be greatly reduced .

And they are already together, everything he fantasized about is in the not-too-distant future. His waiting was worth it. One day, his current desire will be doubled and won back from a man.

Jin Duoduo sat in his seat, blushed and lowered his head to eat, without saying a word. He and Bai Rao had different experiences, but their reactions were surprisingly similar.

The contented He Zhizhi and the ignorant He Yutian chatted without saying a word, and the atmosphere at the dinner table relaxed.

Suddenly Jin Duoduo thought of something, wiped his mouth and raised his head and said, "Boss, I found out that your house can't accommodate the four of us." Before He Yutian could speak,