Chapter 18

Chapter 18

At noon, He Yutian and Bai Rao ate together in the company cafeteria. They discussed going back to the apartment for a while to have a closer look, measure the size, and then set off for the furniture city.

As for why they didn't hire someone to do it, but instead took time and effort to do it by themselves, it was because both of them felt that it was more meaningful to decorate the apartment into a warm home with their own hands.

While eating, they discussed the details of the arrangement, such as what color the wallpaper would like, whether the curtains should have lace, and so on.

The two were so absorbed in the discussion that they didn't notice the glances of the employees around them, revealing the taste of "it really is so", or, Bai Rao found out, but kept his face.

The employees of Furao ate quietly, but the WeChat group on their mobile phones exploded--

I vowed to see Boss Bai smile once in this life: ah, Boss Bai smiled so sweetly, it was the first time I saw Boss Bai laugh! It's so beautiful! ! !

Bobo loves the little wolf dog the most: The little wolf dog opposite Mr. Bai is so gentle. He looks like a cheerful type. He matches Mr. Bai very well.

Curiosity killed the kitty: what are they talking about, so curious! Why are you so engaged in the chat! This is the first time I know that Mr. Bai can say so many things at once!

When will we be able to date: There are pink bubbles between the handsome guy and Mr. Bai, it seems that we are not far from having a lady boss!

The most beautiful woman in this life: the proprietress? Why do I feel that the little wolf dog is superior? I stand in the sunshine, the handsome little wolf dog Gong x the beauty of the flower of Gaoling!

The world is attacking: No, no, let's let Boss Bai attack a little more, his aura is strong in normal times, he must be a gentle and cold beauty who is aggressive x a healthy little wolf dog!

...

They had a lively chat, and the employees who heard what Boss Bai was talking about with He Xiaolanggou Yutian were too frightened to speak.

Oh my god! This is not love, they are going to live together!

Bai Rao looked at the screenshot of the chat history of the WeChat group sent by the secretary, the corners of his lips were slightly upturned, he ate with his head down, and when he raised his head again, a grain of white rice stuck to the corner of his mouth, giving him a cool and temperamental face Added some softness.

He Yutian saw it at a glance and reminded him: "Boss Bai, there is a grain of rice on the corner of his mouth."

Bai Rao stuck out his tongue and gently hooked the corner of his other lip, but nothing was caught.

He Yutian looked at Bai Rao's thin lips that were glowing with water, and his mouth was dry for a while, as if the corner of his mouth was hooked by the tip of the other's tongue just now.

Bai Rao raised his eyes to look at him suspiciously, as if saying "There is no rice" in his expression, his clear pupils seemed a little ignorant, slightly widened due to confusion, not as cold as usual.

He Yutian felt a little itchy, and suddenly felt an urge to pull him into his arms and rub his soft hair.

He Yutian stretched out his hand and dragged Bai Rao's chin with four fingers together. He wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb, as if he had done something taboo, quickly withdrew his hand, suppressed his inexplicably beating heart, and his voice was calm Gentle: "It's done."