Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Agree to a request.

Anything is fine.

In an instant, several plans passed through his mind, and He Yutian swallowed his saliva and said, "Then Rao, please don't go back on your word." Bai

Rao vowed, "Absolutely not."

Taking it out of his pocket, Bai Rao couldn't wait to reach into his pocket, and touched a flat cylindrical object with a cool surface.

This shape... isn't a ring?

This kind of tactile feeling is more like--

Bai Rao took it out and looked, and it was a tube of unpretentious ointment lying quietly in the palm of his hand.

"...Erythromycin ointment?!" Bai Rao looked at the words on it, looked up at He Yutian in puzzlement, and said, "What are you buying this for?

" Looking at me shyly?

He Yutian said seriously: "This is for you." "

I asked the doctor, if, if it is red, swollen or worn, use this to apply it."

Bai Rao choked speechlessly while holding the ointment in his hand. Really dazzled by the joy of getting out of the order, he even forgot that in He Yutian's consciousness, he was still in the state of a rag doll with chrysanthemums.

He Yutian was so careful this time, and thoughtfully bought the ointment, it was really hard for him.

Bai Rao's inner feelings were complex, moving, dumbfounding, and a bit unexpected yet reasonable.

Thinking about it now, this is the most in line with this man's style.

But Bai Rao refused, and said decisively: "No, I don't feel pain."

He didn't want to put this thing on!

He Yutian didn't believe it at all, he seemed to have great confidence in his ability.

"Forgive me, don't be shy, if you don't handle it properly, you will feel uncomfortable."

This time, Bai Rao can be regarded as putting himself on the ground. He can't admit that nothing happened last night, and he hasn't been worn out in any way.

With no reason to refute, Bai Rao had no choice but to pick up the ointment, held it in his hand with a little shame, followed He Yutian's suggestion, and agreed to him.

Seeing that Bai Rao was obedient, He Yutian breathed a sigh of relief, and the redness on his face subsided a lot. He put his arms around the back of Bai Rao's neck and kissed him on the forehead, and said in a low voice, "Then be careful." , don't hurt yourself, I'll wait for you outside."

Hearing what the man said, Bai Rao rubbed the hand holding the ointment slightly, his eyelashes drooping, and suddenly called softly to the man who had already walked to the door: "Wait Take a moment."

He Yutian paused just as he touched the doorknob, then turned his head and said, "What's wrong?"

"I might not be able to reach it."

"I can't grasp the strength well, and it's easy to get hurt."

"What to do."

What... what to do?

What to do?

Bai Rao's voice was very soft, but it hit He Yutian's chest like a fire, which made him a little overwhelmed, and he felt a sense of bewilderment.