Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Bai Rao froze for a moment, he raised his head and looked into He Yutian's eyes, which were full of anticipation.

This man obviously resisted contacting him yesterday, why did he offer to sleep with him in less than 24 hours?

Bai Rao's fingertips trembled a little, and a thought flashed through his mind that even he couldn't believe.

He heard himself say: "...Okay."

Bai Rao's mind was lost, he made the bed as if he was sleepwalking, and lay on it neatly, with his hands stacked flat on his lower abdomen, his toes were stretched out, as if It's like the ancient concubine waiting for the emperor's luck.

Bai Rao swallowed, and slowly closed his eyes, feeling the warm body approaching him as the man lifted the quilt. The man's strong arms touched his shoulders, and the heat was continuously transmitted.

The room became very quiet, and it seemed that Bai Rao's heartbeat was particularly loud, beating violently in his chest, as if beating a drum, and he even felt a pain in his heart. Bai Rao heard the sound of the man's breathing. The man seemed to be lying on his side, and the hot air was blowing in his ears, which brought a tingling feeling. Bai Rao resisted the urge to shrink his neck and tried hard to force himself to sleep.

He wasn't sure what He Yutian was thinking. If it was someone else who proposed to sleep on the same bed with him, Bai Rao could almost be sure that that person was interested in him, but this was He Yutian. He Yutian is not an ordinary man, after getting along with him for this period of time, Bai Rao has a deep understanding. This man is a talent who can put bunk beds in the bedroom and call his fiancé a brother. He made this suggestion, probably because he really felt wronged by sleeping on the sofa. He is like a cycad tree that will never bloom. Unfortunately, Bai Rao is attracted by the cycad tree and cannot extricate himself, so he can only guard him, induce him, and wait for a spring miracle. This spring may never come, or it may come tomorrow. The person he likes is sleeping next to him, the tip of Bai Rao's nose is the man's familiar smell, and his breath is next to his ear. The other party's aura enveloped him, bit by bit imbuing him with the flavor of this man, which almost made Bai Rao intoxicated.

"Bai Rao, can you sleep on your side?"

A man's voice came, and Bai Rao opened his eyes in surprise. There was a little grievance in He Yutian's eyes, as well as imperceptible anxiety.

Bai Rao said calmly: "What's the matter?"

"The quilt is a bit small, it can't be covered."

He Yutian's words are indeed correct, the quilt is for one person, and it is more than enough to cover one person, but with the addition of He Yutian, who is a big man, it will be more than enough. It seems a bit insufficient.

Bai Rao turned sideways, lay facing He Yutian, stretched out one arm, and stretched out his hand to help him tuck the quilt.

Bai Rao propped himself up to tuck He Yutian in the quilt, and it was inevitable that he would lean towards him, it was like throwing himself into a hug, He Yutian could hold someone in his arms as long as he stretched out his hand.

When He Yutian said those words just now, he had been mentally prepared for a long time and exhausted his courage. Now Bai Rao's arm reached his waist, rubbing against his waist intentionally or unintentionally, and he didn't dare to move. Stiff like a wooden man.

"Is it possible?"

He Yutian blinked: "It seems that there is still some air leakage."

Before Bai Rao could speak, he was pulled by He Yutian, and he threw himself into his arms.