Chapter 76

Chapter 76

No one could understand what Qiao Sheng was doing. He Yutian and Bai Rao left with a calm face and a confused heart. Before Su Lian had time to show off, he had already lost his chance, so he had to watch the two of them. Looking back, he secretly gritted his teeth in regret.

At the same time, he was even more nervous, because Qiao Sheng bought He Yutian's same style of clothes just now, and he didn't know what the intention was. If it was because of business matters, it would be fine, but if it was because of feelings... Su Lian was also caught by this pass

. The show operation was confusing. If it was because of feelings, which of the two did Qiao Sheng have an interest in?

The outfit just now was chosen by Bai Rao, and the person wearing it is He Yutian. If you like Bai Rao, wouldn't you have to wear the same style as your rival? But if he is interested in He Yutian... how can the two high-ranking ones be together? Are you talking about Plato? Or be a gourd baby?

No, they are lovers, whoever they like is a third party, is Qiao Sheng so immoral?

No, Su Lian thought again, isn't he the one Qiao Sheng likes? Didn't he fall in love with himself at first sight?

Su Lian looked at him holding Qiao Sheng's hand again, and felt flustered because he couldn't figure out what to do. He felt that the matter was beyond his control, heading in an uncontrollable and unimaginable direction, gone forever .

He Yutian and Bai Rao walked out of the store, sat down at a dessert shop, and ordered something casually.

They glanced at each other, and at the same time noticed the caution and vigilance in each other's eyes.

A few seconds later, the two spoke at the same time.

"Forgive me."

"Husband."

He Yutian raised his chin, motioning for the other party to speak first.

Bai Rao approached He Yutian, lowered his body, and the posture of the two of them was like a spies joint in a film and television drama. He said cautiously: "Husband, you must be careful about that Qiao Sheng." Surprise flashed in He Yutian's eyes: "How does Rao know?

" , that's what I want to say."

Bai Rao "Huh?" for a moment, and then whispered: "I think he has that kind of meaning for you."

Bai Rao was afraid that He Yutian would not understand, so he expressed it through gestures and expressions: "That's the kind, do you understand? ?"

He Yutian frowned: "For...who?"

"For you." Bai Rao was a little anxious, he was very afraid that Qiao Sheng would hook up with her husband Lu himself, after all, He Yutian is so good and Qiao Sheng and his conditions Pretty much the same - he is also the president, and his looks are equally matched. Perhaps the only thing missing is that he doesn't show off by himself.

However, Bai Rao still felt that he had to clarify this matter with He Yutian today in order to feel at ease: "Husband, you don't know how attractive you are, that Qiao Sheng has been staring at you, his eyes are glowing green." " Absolutely can't be me, if you don't believe his integrity, you have to believe me, I have a grudge against him, have you forgotten? I just told you," He Yutian said, "and you all I don't know how recruiting you are, but that person surnamed Qiao was talking to you all the time, and it wasn't because I felt wrong to block you that he-" Bai Rao retorted: "But he bought the same clothes as you on purpose, so what? --So many, all of them are the same! It must be the same suit as you wear." He Yutian disliked: "Isn't this a sincere match, who should you be?" He Yutian said again Thinking back: "You picked those clothes, maybe he guessed that you picked them for your husband and me, so he bought them all?" He Yutian concluded: "Does he want to replace me as your husband?" Bai Rao was categorical: "He's dreaming!" He Yutian seconded: "He's dreaming! Don't even think about it, I'm the only one with you. If others dare to think about it first, come and destroy one." Bai Rao turned his head to listen to him say this , I felt a little sweet in my heart: "Honey, you have such a strong desire to possess me, are you afraid of losing me?" He Yutian squeezed his hand under the table: "Why, do you feel happy?"