Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After living for so many years, He Yutian never thought that he would be involved in such a thing.

He folded his arms and leaned against the head of the bed, throwing his cell phone casually on the quilt, like a salted fish, listening to the anxious voice on the cell phone expressionlessly.

Xiao Yu explained on the mobile phone that his mouth was parched, and He Yutian listened to his crying voice, and said mercifully, "If I don't care about it, it's fine."

Xiao Yu caught him like a drowning man . Picking up the straw, he hurriedly said, "Thank you Brother He!"

He Yutian said slowly, "Don't be in a hurry to thank me, I have a condition here."

Xiao Yu knew that Brother He had lost his temper, and he suddenly relaxed, Can't help but gag: "As long as Brother He gives an order, Xiao will go through fire and water!"

Bai Rao, who had been sitting quietly on the side, lowered his head as if he was seriously processing the files in his mobile phone, narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked up at He Yu. With a glance at the sky, he saw the corners of his beloved man's mouth slightly curled up on the hospital bed, the cold edges and corners of his face softened, and there was a playful smile in his black eyes.

Bai Rao tightened his grip on the phone, and then he heard the man's melodious voice: "Very well, then you can start making up lessons for me from this Sunday." "Make up lessons?!" The boy on the other end of the phone let out the despair of

dying Roaring, he is indeed afraid of being beaten up by He Ershao who is burning with anger, but if he is giving this dude a make-up lesson, he will be as happy as being beaten up by He Yutian! He said tremblingly, "Second Young Master He, you must think twice, this kind of practice is harmful to others and yourself, it is very unacceptable--" "

But I have already made up my mind, remember to come on Sunday." He Yutian said coldly After making a decision, he hung up the phone mercilessly, leaving Xiao Yu crying alone on the other side of the phone.

He put down his phone happily, turned to look at Bai Rao who was sitting next to him, and at a glance saw the WeChat interface on his phone, and the four words stuck in the dialog box: "Direct hire." He Yutian

blinked , was about to speak, Bai Rao turned his head to look back as if he had eyes in the back of his head. The handsome man had sword eyebrows and starry eyes, raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, and showed his big white teeth in a heartless smile: "I didn't mean to peek."

Bai Rao looked at him with his lips pursed, and his eyes fell on the man's strong forearm. On the biceps, the honey-colored skin attracted him like a magnet, making him unable to look away: "In a good mood?" He

Yutian was indeed in a good mood.

He and his ninth uncle, He Jialiang, are about the same age. It stands to reason that they should have grown up harmoniously together, but their personalities just don't get along. When they were young, they fought all day long because of grabbing toys. Two enemies who hate each other, every time they meet, it's like sparks hit the earth.

As a tyrant in the capital, He Yutian is not afraid of anything, but he, He Jialiang - he is a fitness trainer, but he has a well-developed mind and limbs, as smart as a monkey. His mouth is so strong that he can't be beaten or scolded. Rarely did he gain the upper hand, and Uncle Jiu would sue his father for disrespecting his elders.

Fuck you for disrespecting your elders! Who is the first to disrespect the old? !

In short, He Yutian has suffered a lot from him.