Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Crack!"

The emerald green beer bottle was slammed against the wall, and a green flower of fragments exploded in an instant, splashing glass shards everywhere.

Su Lian leaned back on the sofa, with her feet raised high, not at all the tenderness and coquettishness he showed outside, but instead showed a decadent appearance.

The surroundings were in a mess, with a few wine bottles scattered on the coffee table, and the whole room was filled with an indelible smell of wine.

He opened another bottle of wine, raised his head and took a sip, his cheeks flushed, his eyes squinted, and he bit his lip firmly.

Su Lian stared at his mobile phone, the screen gradually dimmed, he pressed it to light up, and then watched the screen dim a little bit.

Repeatedly for a long time.

The phone was silent, and it hadn't received a single message for such a long time.

Su Lian's hand holding the phone turned white due to the force, he bit his back molars fiercely, swung his arm, and threw the phone against the wall.

After a "bang", it was mixed with the corpse of the beer bottle.

The neighbor next door yelled furiously: "Don't be a fucking madman!"

Su Lian kicked a chair, dug out the mobile phone with a broken screen but still tenaciously survived from the glass, and walked out of her rental car. Room.

He never thought that He Yutian, who has always been obedient to him, would be so heartless, not only humiliating him in public, but also kissing that man in front of him.

This is equivalent to telling everyone that Su Lian's relationship with He Ershao was just exaggerated and bragging.

During this time, although no one told him face to face, he could sense that the people around him were laughing at him and making fun of him.

Su Lian had previously advertised that she had a good relationship with the second young master of the He family, claiming to be He Yutian's favorite person, and with the convenience and benefits she got, she stepped on many people to do things. Everything he did in the past is now reflected back on him one by one.

Those things that he used to wantonly plunder resources by relying on He Yutian as his backing were dug up, and the resources he got were robbed by others. Now he has almost nothing to do. There are also the men who surrounded him like stars holding the moon-they don't come to him anymore, although there are still a few people who are still by his side, greeting him good morning and good night, but those people are boring and poor , are not his goals, their greetings are dispensable. When He Yutian was around before, the people who liked him were wary of him, worried that he would snatch him away, so they were earnest and careful, so the messages in his mobile phone were never interrupted, and all kinds of greetings never stopped, but now... His Social software is already dispensable. Su Lian originally thought that without the huge threat of He Yutian, the men should breathe a sigh of relief, and then chase him even harder, trying to get him in one go. Even Su Lian didn't expect that after He Yutian gave up on him, it would have such a big impact on him. Sometimes he wondered if those men were hooked by him just to compete with He Yutian. Recently, Su Lian, who finally lost her temper, even took the initiative to contact those men, but they seemed to have an appointment, saying that she was very busy and had no time at all. As an ambiguous person, how could Su Lian fail to realize that this was perfunctory? Su Lian sat on the edge of the flower bed downstairs in the community, plucked a flower hard, and plucked the petals one by one to vent her anger. It was all because He Yutian was out of his control, everyone laughed at him, and those who liked him left him, turning his world upside down. Su Lian crushed the petals fiercely with her toes, the bright red flower juice stained the ground, and the dust on the ground made it look even more filthy. He clenched his fists, gritted his teeth in humiliation, and made a call. The other party didn't answer. He hit again. Didn't answer again.