Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Topic: Everyone, come and watch the biggest face-slapping event in 2019, the scene of the green tea whore's car rollover!

[Picture] It's Lian Lian: Brother Tian Tian, don't be jealous! Alright, let me declare to everyone that I am the best with you, okay?

Your brother: get lost

1L: ah ah ah ah I am shaking with excitement typing now! To be able to see the scene of Su Bailian's car rollover in my lifetime, my old lady died in peace! By the way, isn't Brother Cao He, the famous name of our school, bewitched by Su Bailian long ago and lost his seven orifices? Why did he suddenly get thrown into the cold palace? [Doubt orz] But it's really cool, it's a pleasure to watch Su Bailian suffer, Brother He did a great job!

2L: wc? ? ? Su Lian fell out of favor? When did it happen?

3L: Back to brother 2, just today, He Yutian's circle of friends exploded. He Yutian's liking for Su Bailian is not a matter of a day or two. He pampers and feeds everyone dog food all day long. He is compliant with Su Bailian, and even he can bear the ambiguity with other men. Today, he finally opened his eyes. Are you going to ditch this green tea bitch?

4L: Su Lian finally did something personal and returned Brother Tian to everyone. Is that cool and handsome school girl coming back to our arms?

5L: I still remember that once before he insisted on borrowing my membership card from Tianqi, and he cried immediately after being rejected. As a result, his group of licking dogs comforted him and scolded me for being unkind, ugly and cruel, which made me Like a vicious female partner. Su Lian also brought He Yutian out to scare me, saying how good brother Tiantian is to him, does that mean he has a backer? I just hehe, I won't let him rely on me now, let's see what he does!

6L: Speaking of which, Su Lian also recruited a lot of gangsters for Brother He. Whenever he had conflicts with others, he would bring Brother He out to speak out, which made me avoid Brother He even when I saw him. Girls liked He Yutian in the past, every time he came to school, it was like being in an idol drama, surrounded by a bunch of screaming chickens, now... tsk tsk, Su Bailian really did something wrong, she made him look like a cool guy into this.

7L: Go back to Brother 5, shake hands, I also had this experience! Su Bailian is really a white lotus. My old lady has lived for so many years, but she has never seen such a lowly one. Just like this, there are a lot of people around her who like her, pampering her all day long. How blind is she? ! But thank God, my brother Tian finally quit this blind group!

8L: I just came back from He Yutian's circle of friends, and it's almost turning into a fan girl celebration.

9L: So, don't pretend to be coercive, and get struck by lightning. Su Lian also has today hahahahahahahaha!

10L: What's the matter with you? ! Xiao Lian, what's wrong with you, you just say that about him? Isn't it normal for him to be so innocent and cute? If you want me to say that He Yutian is not worthy of the pure and beautiful little pity! You are jealous! How dark is your soul!

11L: Here, Su Lian's licking dog is here.

12L: Right, right, we are so jealous of him, please drag your family Su Bailian away, and don't let him come out to get sick, okay?

13L: Let me tell you a piece of news, Su Lian's licking dogs can't brush up this circle of friends.

14L: Tsk tsk.

15L: Go back to Brother 9, operate normally, of course coaxing Brother He's circle of friends is to block them, Su Lian is a white lotus, not mentally retarded. Let the licking dogs be jealous, what should I do if I stop being a fish in his fish pond?