Chapter 42

Chapter 42

After He Yutian took his second shower, he finally found that he still lacked one thing here.

He actually didn't take any underwear...

When He Yutian found out, his whole body turned red like a shrimp. He rummaged through the pile of clothes frantically, but there were none! ! !

How did this make him speak? Do you really want Bai Rao to take that for him? !

Let him carry the hand that he usually uses for office work and holding a pen, carrying his most personal clothes, and handing it to him? Not to mention letting Bai Rao's knuckle-boned hands bring the thing, let him hook a little bit of the edge with his fingertips, gently lift it up, and bring it to him--He Yutian just thought about it, and felt unbearable .

Now I have another question, there are two pairs of underwear, one is dirty and the other is in the hands of my sweetheart, which one do you wear?

This question, just thinking about it, is already very suffocating.

To be honest, if he could, He Yutian really wanted to shamelessly choose none of them, but Bai Rao was outside...

He struggled a bit inwardly, and finally grabbed the door again, opened a little gap, poked his head out, and the voice There was obvious shame: "Bai Rao..."

Bai Rao raised his head to look at him, a gleam of light appeared in his glasses, no matter how he looked at it, there was a sense of triumph.

He looked at the man's flushed cheeks, amused in his heart. This man must have gone through a very tangled psychological struggle before he dared to come out and call him. The man seemed so shy that he didn't even dare to look over his eyes, and his voice didn't have any confidence.

He is clearly an arrogant Beijing dude who seems to be number one in the world and his father is second in the world, yet he looks like this young kid. It's really...

so cute.

With his hands behind his back, Bai Rao played with the small piece of fabric, twitching with his fingertips, trying his best to seduce him, and replied calmly: "Huh?" Afraid of

exhausting the little courage He Ershao had, he went Added: "What's wrong?"

He Yutian's voice was astringent, it was difficult to speak, but he tried his best to overcome it: "I, Bai Rao, can you help me get something?" "

What do you need?"

He Yutian swallowed: "I, I forgot Take, forgot to take that..." Those two words were on his lips, but he was facing Bai Rao, but he couldn't utter them.

Without touching, he could feel his cheeks were terribly hot. He opened his mouth dryly and stood awkwardly by the door. Bai Rao still raised his head, waiting for him to speak.

This cold man stood beside his bed, with one hand behind his back, the corners of his lips slightly raised, as if he was the Pian Pianjia of Zhilan Yushu in ancient times, clean and inviolable.

Bai Rao waited for a long time, but he didn't get the answer he wanted, so he urged, "Huh?"

Now Second Young Master He shrank back completely, he shook his head desperately, like a rattle, firmly denying: "No, nothing, nothing." the door.

He Yutian leaned against the door and slid down weakly, like a heroine in a TV drama who was turned into a rag doll.

He is too difficult.