Chapter 13

Chapter 13

In a daze, He Yutian felt his chest was wet. He looked down and saw that it was a pink and tender pig with ears hanging down and licking his chest.

Piggy is very small, chubby, with its tail curled up playfully, and when its round eyes look at him, there is a cute and innocent feeling.

This made He Yutian happy, he touched the little fat pig's butt and let it lick and bite.

Suddenly, he noticed that the little fat pig grinned and opened his mouth wide, revealing his ferocious fangs!

...

?

Ahhhhh! ! !

He Yutian was so frightened that he opened his eyes and gasped slightly.

What came into view was the soft hair, the hair was soft and slightly bent, which looked a little cute. He looked at the little hair in the middle, and slowly recalled what happened last night.

He Yutian breathed a sigh of relief, and he said, why do pigs have fangs? It turned out to be a dream, dreaming about being licked by a little fat pig...

No! He seemed to feel that the top of his neck was really wet!

He Yutian blinked, and was bitten lightly, like a kitten scratching its claws.

Not an illusion!

He Yutian lowered his head in surprise.

The person in his arms slightly opened his thin lips, and He Yutian's eyes widened.

Itching spreads all over the body.

Boss Bai's skin is fair, like tender tofu, and his lips are incredibly soft. His eyelashes are slightly curled, maybe it's because the temperature in He Yutian's arms is relatively high, his little face is a little flushed, and the cold temperament has faded for no reason, and it has a little more cuteness.

"Mr. Bai," He Yutian said with difficulty, "What are you doing?"

The body of the person in his arms was visibly stiff for a moment. He Yutian looked at his trembling eyelashes, and heard Mr. Bai muttering in his ear: "Don't eat." , don't force me...don't want it...it's not delicious." (Master Auditor, this is a dream!)

He Yutian listened attentively, startled slightly, and then burst out laughing.

It turned out that Mr. Bai hadn't woken up yet.

He was afraid that he dreamed that someone forced him to eat.

He Yutian didn't think there was anything wrong with Boss Bai's dream. After all, he himself dreamed of being bitten by a pig just now. No matter how absurd a dream is, it can be justified.

Moreover, how could a person as cold as Boss Bai do such... provocative things like biting his neck? impossible. (Whether the neck is below the neck, please let me go during the review QAQ)

He was thinking too much.

He Yutian looked at Bai Rao's slightly pursed lips because of his dissatisfaction, and felt that this kind of Bai was not as cold as when he woke up, but a little more delicate, making people's hearts soft, very cute.

He Yutian stretched out his hand to stroke the hair on the back of Bai Rao's head, and was about to coax him in a low voice, "Okay, if you don't want to eat, we won't eat it." Then he heard the young man in his arms whispering in his sleep, aggrieved: "What did you say