Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Although the plan was for the young couple to go to the company together, the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. He Yutian received a call from his father during dinner, saying that his brother was returning to China this morning and asked him to pick him up at the airport.

Reluctantly, he waved goodbye to Boss Bai, put the car keys in his hand, told him to go to work first, and made a phone call with Jin Duoduo himself.

"Get up and pick someone up with me."

"Who, it's early in the morning."

"You'll know when you get there, Ma Liuer."

So when Jin Duoduo found out that he was picking up He Zhizhi , already at the airport.

He threw the car keys to He Yutian, turned around and left.

He Yutian hugged him back with one arm, hooking his shoulders: "Don't run away, I'm still here, can my brother eat you?" Jin Duoduo angrily

broke He Yutian's arm, no Breaking, weeping and saying: "Brother He, don't you know how stupid your brother is? You are his younger brother, he gave you all his love, and used his full belly of bad water on me alone!" Speaking of

it Jin Duoduo and his brother also have a bad relationship.

Although Jin Duoduo is not outstanding, he is attractive. Who doesn't love a small round face with a smile. Since childhood, he has always been the favorite of the elders from all walks of life, but He Zhizhi doesn't like it.

It was like this when I was a child, every time I met Jin Duoduo, I was bullied and teary, but facing He Zhizhi, a black-bellied old fox, I had no place to reason, so I could only cry to He Yutian when I was depressed.

He Zhizhi was precocious since he was a child, but for some reason, he liked to base his happiness on Jin Duoduo's pain, and he never got tired of it.

So even though Jin Duoduo was young and could wear a pair of trousers with him, as soon as he saw his brother He Zhizhi, he would run away like a mouse seeing a cat.

"It's okay, it's okay! You can see you boldly, I'm still here, what are you afraid of? Brother is covering you!" Jin

Duoduo sniffed: "You say that every time!"

He Yutian said earnestly: "It's okay! You haven't seen each other for so long, he might just-" "

He will definitely get back all his previous positions! He won't do it this time after he hasn't messed with me for so long Let me go!"

Jin Duoduo said anxiously: "Brother, let me go quickly, can I leave the car keys to you, I will take a taxi back to QAQ, please! He will get off the plane in a while, and I won't leave It's too late! That big devil, I'm not at all-"

The back collar was suddenly pulled up, and he looked up to see the ambiguous smile on the corner of Brother He's mouth, and the atmosphere was suddenly a little weird, which made his hair stand on end.

A familiar voice sounded behind him: "What are you talking about? Who is the big devil?" "

I am!!! I'm the devil!! I'm role-playing with Brother He, big brother!"

"Really," said He Zhizhi's arm rested on the shoulders of this poor man shrunk into a quail, and he tightened it tightly in his arms, making Jin Duoduo terrified, but in the eyes of others, it was just a normal shoulder-shoulder between brothers, that's all." We haven't seen each other for a long time, do you miss brother, duo duo?"