Chapter 66

Chapter 66

He Yutian's tossing and turning sound came from under the bed, and Bai Rao lay flat on the bed, holding the mobile phone with his neatly placed hand on his lower abdomen, fingertips twitching uneasily.

As soon as Bai Rao turned his head, he saw the light on the lower berth. He knew that He Yutian must be thinking about whether the consultant in his mobile phone was his vest.

Bai Rao gently pulled on the railing, trying not to make a sound, poked his head out cautiously, lowered his head for a look, and sure enough the man sleeping in his lower bunk was curled up under the quilt, lying on his side facing the inside of the bed, hugging him The mobile phone in his palm was diligently lit up, and the familiar interface on the mobile phone screen made him panic.

In fact, Bai Rao's heart longed for He Yutian to see the real him through his disguise, to recognize him, to accept him, to be perfectly compatible with him, and to live a life of shameless and boring life with him , instead of such the most intimate move stopping at a simple kiss, letting myself-this person who has finally hoped to find a boyfriend he has liked for a long time, eat candy from the details of the interaction between himself and Lao Gong.

But he doesn't know if He Yutian likes him who hides under the skin, the one who is not dignified and generous, the one who is meticulous, the one who just wants to be nestled in a man's arms, asks for intimate touch, and allows men to play tricks on him, after all, he is real The difference between pretending and pretending is too big, and He Yutian's feelings are the result he has been waiting for for a long time, he dare not bet and cannot afford to lose. If you rashly present your truest self in front of a man and attract disgust, not only will he not get what he expects, but he will also lose what he already has. In the process of getting along with each other, Bai Rao was also probing step by step, breaking He Yutian's stereotype of indifference and reticence, starting from softening his attitude, increasing the degree and scale of contact step by step, and observing his reaction. He is like a snail shrunk in its shell, tremblingly protruding its tentacles, once it is touched or hurt, it will retract instantly "swipe". Yes, if he finds any sign of He Yutian's dislike during the test, he will immediately rebound, arm himself with a cold but perfect shell again, and let himself be the white man of the flower of Gaoling.

In Bai Rao's understanding, it is much better to spend a lifetime with a man in the image he likes than to completely break up with him.

Bai Rao didn't completely hide the vest that he deliberately approached He Yutian - according to how careful and rigorous he was, how could He Yutian notice it? He doesn't know what to do, he can only treat it with a Buddhist attitude, the most real me is by your side, I will wait for you to find out, and then wait for you to judge-whether you like it or hate it, all the right to decide, It's all in your hands.

Today is such a critical moment that determines success or failure.

Bai Rao took a deep breath, held the phone in his hand, and tapped the screen with trembling fingertips.

He Yutian looked at it for a while, and then exited the page. There were a few points in the chat history that were enough to arouse suspicion, but he could not confirm that he was Bai Rao.

In fact, this idea is already very unbelievable, and it is just his guess. If you want to be sure, you need to verify and confirm it step by step. He couldn't hold up his phone and ask Bai Rao directly: "Is this you?" No matter what the answer was, the result would be the same embarrassment.

When He Yutian opened the forum, he just wanted to browse through it to relieve the depression in his heart. The first time he opened the interface, he found a small bubble blinking happily in the "message" column.