Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Bai Rao looked at He Yutian who was carrying the milk to the kitchen, facing the playful eyes of the two opposite people, holding the phone in his hand, he slightly lowered his head.

In the eyes of Jin Duoduo and He Zhizhi, this is the appearance of a cold and cold president who is so shy and unable to lift his head. Seeing this, the two started joking again. It took a long time before He Yutian " Enough is enough," the warning gaze reluctantly restrained.

The virtuous chef He Yutian warmed up the milk, poured the warm milky white liquid into a glass, held it in his hand and walked over with a smile, with a reserved expression on his face, Bai Rao said calmly, "Quit now Account", put the phone face up and place it on the table brightly.

"Thank you, brother."

These words seemed to be a switch, and He Yutian's reserved smile burst open, and the pride and joy of being praised by his wife cannot be ignored.

He Yutian gave Bai Rao a sip on the forehead before handing him the milk in the glass.

Bai Rao cupped his hands and took a sip. He Yutian sat next to Bai Rao with his elbows on the table, tilted his head to see him drinking milk, and whispered, "Drink slowly, be careful. It's hot."

Jin Duoduo was already used to the way his boss took care of his wife in every possible way, but when He Zhizhi saw this scene, he stopped his hand while pouring beer into the glass, and looked at his younger brother with an unbelievable expression on his face. The beer in the glass was spilled.

He Zhizhi looked at He Yutian, who was always considerate in his dialogues, and fell into deep suspicion. Is this caring man really his arrogant brother? !

In fact, in He Zhizhi's impression, He Yutian was a little overlord since he was a child. Although he is very kind to the people around him, he always hides it awkwardly in his heart. Even if he is kind to others, he still has the virtue of "good for you, love or not", and he never disdains the gentleness of his mouth Words and little care. For example, as the best boy he played with, Jin Duoduo was the best proof of his bad temper in the past.

Over the years, He Zhizhi has also gotten used to He Yu Tianti's honesty and integrity, but who doesn't want his younger brother who has been petted since childhood to be soft and soft, like a caring little padded jacket? Thinking of this, he couldn't help casting an envious and jealous look at Bai Rao, secretly pouring out bitterness in his heart, telling his grievances.

He really didn't expect... After finally waiting for the day when his younger brother is well-behaved and sensible, he ended up taking advantage of others... He

Zhizhi raised his eyes to see the sweet couple on the other side of the table, and Bai Rao took a sip of milk and stuck out the tip of his tongue He licked the milk stains on the corner of his mouth, then handed the glass to He Yutian's mouth.

He Yutian looked at the corners of Bai Rao's tightly pursed lips, and couldn't help smiling, but he didn't catch it with his hands, so he just lowered his head in this posture and let Bai Rao feed him.

He Zhizhi didn't notice it, but Bai Rao could see it clearly, and now He Yutian's lips were printed on the place where he squeezed it just now.

In fact, just like Bai Rao, He Yutian was also very clear that the direction Bai Rao handed him was facing the place he just licked.

Before, he thought it was a coincidence, but after the accidental discovery in the kitchen, he seemed to be completely reborn, and he understood everything.