Chapter 27

Chapter 27

He Yutian took a shower in the bathroom.

He usually takes a shower very quickly, and he can end the battle in five minutes without procrastinating. He Yutian never thought that one day he would also be washing his pussy for half an hour at a time.

So carefully that he couldn't bear to look directly at him.

He soaped the soap twice, picked out the shower gel he thought smelled the best and put it on his body. He even rummaged through the bathroom drawer to find a small bottle of body lotion, dug out a large piece and used it.

So much so that when he finally tidied up, he felt that his whole body was delicious.

This kind of action, similar to that of a male peacock opening its tail to courtship, made him a little ashamed.

But today is the first time he and Mr. Bai slept in the same room. He always wants to make a good impression, doesn't he?

No, He Yutian refuted himself while wiping his hair, he remembered, the first time they slept together was in the ward!

At that time, his legs were still hanging, he was wearing an ugly hospital gown, his hair was pressed into a ridiculous hairstyle - he just slept with Mr. Bai in his arms all night!

Mr. Bai had a stomachache that night, and I took care of him all night, feeding him some warm water, rubbing his stomach lightly, and patting him to put him to sleep, so I didn't care about it at all!

He Yutian's eyes widened and his mouth opened into an O shape.

What an image of him!

God is too cruel to him!

He Yutian pursed his mouth and wrapped himself in a bathrobe, pulled all his hair back, revealing a smooth and full forehead, looked around in the mirror, and showed a satisfied smile.

Flawless and nice.

He took a deep breath and pushed open the bathroom door, and at a glance he saw an unidentified object wrapped in a silkworm chrysalis on his bed.

He Yutian: ...? ? ?

who is this

Could it be... Boss Bai?

He Yutian thought about the elegant president in a suit and leather shoes wearing gold-rimmed glasses, his exquisite eyebrows and thin lips.

Impossible, absolutely impossible.

Boss Bai would never do such a thing.

Afraid of disturbing the unknown creature, he approached on tiptoe, even breathing carefully, without making a sound.

But, if not, there are only the two of them at home, who else is wrapped in his quilt besides Bai Rao?

But how could the cold and noble Boss Bai get into his quilt while he was taking a shower?

The irrationality of this kind of thing is comparable to red rain in the sky.

Impossible impossible.

He Yutian couldn't figure it out, and quietly stretched his neck to poke his head, and saw the black head tip of the unknown creature.

...It can't be aliens, can it?

Could it be that Boss Bai brought his big dog, and the big dog opened his bed and got in?

He Yutian nodded firmly, he felt that the possibility of the third conjecture was much higher than that there were aliens in the bed.